Question (more of a beg, really)

Kellacious

Question (more of a beg, really)

Post by Kellacious »

I have posted a swap that I'm hosting over on that *other* forum and I was going to post it here also.

Problem is, I don't think I've participated in any swaps on PAO, so I'm not eligible to host.

Can I swear by my firstborn that I will do a fantastic job and not mess up?

Kelli
pamcook

Re: Question (more of a beg, really)

Post by pamcook »

Be a rebel Kelli!
Those rules were written during a time of frustration with 3 people and we haven't seen or heard anything from them in over a year.
I say do it!
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Kelli

I've been in swaps where you've hosted--I have no problem with you hosting again.

My only concern in sharing a swap with CS
When I was there even for the swaps you needed to have a majority of what you used be CS product. I don't know if the rules have changed, but I know I got my hand slapped for not following that rule.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Oh - I guess I assumed that there would be no rules about product usage. Yes, CS moderators will slap your wrist over this issue...but as long as we're posting here where it's safe to post your artwork, it should be okay.
Pam Cook #48
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Kelli I probably won't participate (because I am hopeless at the moment in finishing anything on time!) but I say go for it... BUT I wanted to say I wish you would do another tag order like you did soooooo long ago. I am finally getting through all those tags I got from you last time. I need to restock!!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I have no problem with you hosting a swap here Kelli. I'll try to join if it works out with my travel schedule. We'll be heading back to Arizona at the end of October.
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Then let's try it this way. I'll post it here and I can keep the groups separate, as long as I get enough participation on each side. I don't want to stifle any creativity, but I do want to keep everyone as happy as possible, LOL.

So here's the link to my swap:

http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... =18&t=7645
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Fine by me (not that I participate in swaps, but just in case anyone was sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for my permission :lol: )
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

jfugina wrote:Fine by me (not that I participate in swaps, but just in case anyone was sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for my permission :lol: )
Julie,

As one of the moderators/admins on this board, I do value your permission!

Kelli
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I'll vouch for you, too, Kelli. I'm looking forward to it.