Nature's Bounty & Beauty - 3 DigiLayouts by Neith

neith

Nature's Bounty & Beauty - 3 DigiLayouts by Neith

Post by neith »

Image Image Image

I just added these three layouts to my blog :) There's a visit to Topsfield Fair, with my girls, to see the 1,464 pound pumpkin, extremely long zucchini, tons of other natural wonders... and they even got to help press apples for fresh cider! Then there's a layout of a local lake and my favorite hometown beach at low, low, low tide... plus some tips on how to "pop" the color on your digipapers and how to create clean color blocked layouts with PSE.

http://neithj.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Neith
Holly

Re: Nature's Bounty & Beauty - 3 DigiLayouts by Neith

Post by Holly »

Very sharp and clear Neith. I love the look you've done on the lake and beach LOs.
neith

Post by neith »

Thank you :)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Very nice! I really like that B&S one featuring the one large photo. I agree - sometimes one photo really just needs to take the spotlight.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
neith

Post by neith »

and there's no guilt when one photo fills the page on digital (well especially if you aren't printing right away!) ;)
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

GORGEOUS! I love how the photos are the focus.
neith

Post by neith »

Thanks :) The great thing with digi is that you can make your images as huge as you want, or as tiny :)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

beautiful!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Neith, I was actually looking at these layouts on the CS Community Forum today while at work. I wanted to post comments there, but the darn site took forever to load so I just dumped it.
Fabulous layouts - you do such beautiful work. The colors are so vibrant and your pictures are breathtaking.
I have always been a fan of your photography.
Cathy:)
neith

Post by neith »

Thank you! :)

I'm actually ok on the cs site for speed... but it's always logging me out over and over so quickly! :(
Luly

Post by Luly »

Oh sweetie they are beautiful! Amazing! I tried to make a banner for my blog with my new PSE and still cant figure it out.

Lovely work, as usual! :clap:
neith

Post by neith »

Thank you! With my banners, I got permission from CS to use the digi kits and added a caption in it to give credit... They've been just scans of my work/digital layouts layered onto whatever kit I felt like :) I am not sure what you'd be allowed to use for digi kits though, especially with the new terms of use on the cs digi kits.... but grabbing something like a scan of your inked up background works :)

This is one that combined my inked background, my eye photo, and then Roselyn of Diversity Designs standardized it as a banner for my tutorials on their site.

Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I like it!