Christy Tomlinson Class

Debbie J

Christy Tomlinson Class

Post by Debbie J »

I have been taking this 3 week class from Christy and have learned soooo much!! She really goes in depth and the first week alone had 11 videos. I got this email from her a little while ago and if you decide to join in her second class please mention my name. She is having a giveaway for a spot in the upcoming class so please be sure to check that out:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Help me spread the word!
Hello!

Hey She Art Workshop girls!

I need your help! As many of you know.. or may not know, I am offering a second launch of the She Art Workshop .. starting April 11th!
Students will have access the classroom on April 11th which means instant access to all three weeks, all of the community benefits and all of YOU wonderful She Art Girl Alumni's for support!

So how can you help? Well, If you have LOVED this class and know friends, family, blog followers, online communities that you are apart of.. TELL THEM about the class! Let them know they can sign up now and have access April 11th and join YOU in the workshop!
I have an entire post about the Workshop on my blog TODAY.. and a giveaway spot into the class! You can find the link to the post HERE
www.christytomlinson.typepad.com
AND as my way of saying thank YOU to my you.. my current workshop girls..
For each person who signs up and mentions YOUR name on the comment sections when they sign up (or sends me an email letting me know they signed up for the April 11th class and you told them about it).. you will be entered to win for a $100 gift certificate to the Scarlet Lime Shop AND a free spot in my next class (registration debuting next week) called "She Had three Hearts" ! So this is a chance for you to win too!
Thank you for your awesome support and love!
YOU ALL ROCK!
Hugs!
Christy
pamcook

Re: Christy Tomlinson Class

Post by pamcook »

Looks like a lot of fun - post some of your projects!
Pam Cook #48
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Seriously curious here...do tell Deb.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

All I have done so far is look @ all the videos and buy a bunch of cool stuff! Lol! But I should get my order soon and can get started on the fun! She really goes in depth and shows you from start to finish with lots of cool tricks and tips, for shading etc. Her canvases are pretty cool. I have learned a ton of stuff and am looking forward to practicing what I have learned.