Project Life in stores

pamcook

Project Life in stores

Post by pamcook »

So, apparently Becky Higgins products won’t be sold in Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Folks are seeing the remaining stock sold off on clearance. She (Ali) said in an interview that they would be sold in a big box store now but she couldn’t name the store yet. (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_h_cZxQLZc) I hope that’s the link - I’m in a conference and can’t open it!

Do you think Target? I hope not Walmart! Someone else speculated it would be Joann but I don’t think of them as “big box” any more than Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I miss my LSS!
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: Project Life in stores

Post by Keitha »

I'm clearly out of the loop - I really don't know what you're talking about. Does clearance mean she's getting out of the product business? That link, BTW, is to Alice Boll interviewing Becky Higgins at Creativation. More info, please ;)
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

It didn't sound like ALL of the PL stuff would only be in a big box store.... she was showing 4 different sets that would appear in May in an un-named store...

I didn't watch the whole video though... so maybe there are other things going only to a big box store...
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:I'm clearly out of the loop - I really don't know what you're talking about. Does clearance mean she's getting out of the product business? That link, BTW, is to Alice Boll interviewing Becky Higgins at Creativation. More info, please ;)
No, I mean her products won’t be for sale in Michaels or in Hobby Lobby. I assume Amazon and online stores will be an option - along with the mystery big box store. I don’t know the woman who interviewed her.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

pamcook wrote:
Keitha wrote:I'm clearly out of the loop - I really don't know what you're talking about. Does clearance mean she's getting out of the product business? That link, BTW, is to Alice Boll interviewing Becky Higgins at Creativation. More info, please ;)
No, I mean her products won’t be for sale in Michaels or in Hobby Lobby. I assume Amazon and online stores will be an option - along the the mystery big box store. I don’t know the woman who interviewed her.
Ah, I was confused with the Ali Edwards reference. If Becky switches exclusively to HL or JoAnns she'll lose a good chunk of her Canadian market, we have neither here. Alice Boll, interviewer, is the gal who bought the ScrapHappy group from Lain Ehmann, and now runs LayOut A Day (LOAD) several times a year. I'm not a member of the ScrapHappy community, but among other things Alice also hosts monthly planning webinars which I've checked out.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:
pamcook wrote:
No, I mean her products won’t be for sale in Michaels or in Hobby Lobby. I assume Amazon and online stores will be an option - along the the mystery big box store. I don’t know the woman who interviewed her.
Ah, I was confused with the Ali Edwards reference. If Becky switches exclusively to HL or JoAnns she'll lose a good chunk of her Canadian market, we have neither here. Alice Boll, interviewer, is the gal who bought the ScrapHappy group from Lain Ehmann, and now runs LayOut A Day (LOAD) several times a year. I'm not a member of the ScrapHappy community, but among other things Alice also hosts monthly planning webinars which I've checked out.
I might be getting old...going back to make the correction!
Pam Cook #48