Enabler Alert - Graphic 45

Trixie

Enabler Alert - Graphic 45

Post by Trixie »

Have you guys seen the new sneak peeks from Graphic 45? Little Women and Sunkissed. They are beautiful. I can just see our Recreate stuff in a little book made from Sunkissed.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
paddlegal

Re: Enabler Alert - Graphic 45

Post by paddlegal »

Can you give us a link? I’m not seeing them on their website.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Paula

Post by Paula »

I didn’t find it either.
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

https://g45papers.com/Graphic45Blog

For some reason my copy paste feature isn't grabbing the whole thing. This is what it ssys, but it doesn't take you all the way. If you go to the Graphci 45 website, scroll to the bottom of the page there is a link to their blog. The first deal is about Sunkissed and the second is about Little Women.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Sunkissed
Little Women

Nice. I think the last G45 I bought was Steampunk Halloween, and before that probably the Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland ones. Most of their stuff is too challenging for my brain, although I love seeing that others do with it all.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
katymjo

Post by katymjo »

Sunkissed is lovely, I'd enjoy using that on beach-holiday layouts. Do they also make a kit called "Windblown and Shivering", which would perhaps get more use for English seaside holidays? :P
Kathryn.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I always love their designs but boy, are they a challenge for me to use. I hate to say it but I almost always use the B sides. Their stamp sets are pretty fabulous - so are the sticker sets & cut-aparts. They're much easier for me to use. I love seeing mini albums and other more elaborate projects made with their products (including PamP's album and Judy's calendar).
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

:lol: Kathryn, you should get a job designing for them. That is funny and I can think of times I would use one with that theme.

I know what you guys mean about the designs being challenging. I had the best luck regular scrapbooking with one of their beach themes and pictures of the Recreate. Then Dee, Beki, and I took that album making class last year and "Awwwww!!!!" It was like the angels were singing. G45 paper is perfect for those albums.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I find anytime I do use Graphic 45 it's for a stand-alone project like a mini-album or covered box; generally their aesthetic is too vintage-y for my scrapping style. In fact I've a couple of older collections here just waiting for me to get to those projects. I admire anyone who can make it work in their regular scrapbooking, the papers are certainly gorgeous.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I know there are several of you that LOVE G45. I'm so not one of those people. :tomato:

I definitely don't want anything with people on the papers/stickers/whatever - like, ever. I feel like it would totally distract from the photos. I also haven't seen any prints that would complement what I'm trying to scrap. I actually look at the objects in any printed paper and generally won't use them if they don't make sense. They're all pretty, but in my mind, none of those vintage-inspired lines would ever complement my photos. To each their own though. I'm glad there is such a wide variety of styles still available, and I do worry that the day will come when our choices will only be one single manufacturer because everyone else either went out of business or was bought up.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

That Sun Kissed line has lots of designs that don't include people in them... some sea turtles, shells, etc. ... I'd definitely use those...
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

The Sunkissed is really nice. And it does make a beautiful project as they show on the blog. I don't like the Little Women very much. They've done those papers before and I didn't like them back then.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Today at Cherry On Top if you preorder those G45 collections you get 20% off. I don't like giving my money out before I know I'm getting the product but this site does this all the time. Sunkissed is very cute.

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/pre-order
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I love G45, but it is hard to use. I really enjoyed doing the one year book with it, and I scrapped quite a few LOs with Vintage Gentleman (think that was the name of it). Other than a few other projects it mostly languishes in my stash. I have things pulled out now for an altered cigar box, but not all that sure I'm going to use it. I found the TH paper to be that way, too.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com