I have no self-control

Keitha

Re: I have no self-control

Post by Keitha »

I just saw that kit the other day Pam. I was happy to see that you can purchase the various elements a la carte. I bought the papers, stickers and wood veneers but left the rest - either products I already own enough of similar, or things I wouldn't use.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Monica wrote:I'm going to wait until after the holidays. Given that they haven't run out of the first one yet I'm going to assume the second one will be around. Now create so I can see it in action! :lol:
Too busy raking leaves to be creative. Yay me.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My friend Gwen is coming over today to take a peek at stamps I am selling at our community yard sale we have in this complex once a year. I can only hope she wants a bunch. I'm selling them really cheap so that might help. I will tell her about PAO and see if I can get her to join.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

The ones that don't sell I'm bringing to ReCreate to RAK, and I AM NOT bringing them home. I can't believe it's still 6 months away until Recreate. I am taking a mini Beach Vacation with my cousin to Rocky Point, Mexico. It's 4 days of doing nothing but enjoying the beach and condo.
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I wasn't going to buy anything more Christmas papers but scrapbook .com sent a email with a video link
I Caved

Album kit that I can use for Shimelle's Christmas class
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Debbie,

If they don't sell and no one wants them at 're-create, we can take them to the thrift store. Half the proceeds go to the fire dept.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Thrift Store?? Why didn't I know about the thrift store? I love thrift stores almost as much as the flea market. That's a great idea Debi. Any of my unclaimed RAKs will go there as well.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I'll be sure I show you where both our thrift stores are.... LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I also have no self-control. But I did wait till today. When I suddenly discovered that the Reflection scrapbook collection is on sale. Whoa Nelly. I had to make my order before someone else got on there and bought the last one. So I am now a purchaser of Altenew products. Because you know I had to add a couple more things into the cart.

Anyway, Pam, you mentioned that you might want to buy that kit again. This is a great opportunity.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

ScrappinJen wrote:I also have no self-control. But I did wait till today. When I suddenly discovered that the Reflection scrapbook collection is on sale. Whoa Nelly. I had to make my order before someone else got on there and bought the last one. So I am now a purchaser of Altenew products. Because you know I had to add a couple more things into the cart.

Anyway, Pam, you mentioned that you might want to buy that kit again. This is a great opportunity.
Oh gosh. It's such a beautiful collection...maybe Santa might want to buy one for me? Hm...
Pam Cook #48