I *heart* themed papers

Keitha

I *heart* themed papers

Post by Keitha »

Just received an order from A Cherry on Top with some items I pre-ordered last month. I know themed products aren't trendy, but getting Steven Duncan's "Cartopia" collection was a no-brainer as I love road trips and am still working on my Route 66 album; this collection is a mix of vintage style graphics perfect for Route 66 pages and also car racing - I still have photos to scrap from spending a couple summers in the pits with a racing buddy. It's got a sort of "Cars" (the movie) vibe; they are some of my favourite Disney movies, and I can't wait to see the new one.
I really got a kick out of the PhotoPlay mini kit "Shark Attack" - which I had no idea what I'd do with when I ordered it, but have figured out I'll do at least one layout about my grandson who's a competitive swimmer. Plus, he recently completed his lifesaving Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross certification; I think that would be a fun layout on "Shark Attack" paper. Or maybe I just think that because I'm off to see Baywatch tonight; Dwayne Johnson is so funny, we can't resist!
pamcook

Re: I *heart* themed papers

Post by pamcook »

I firmly believe the Cartopia kit was created just for you. Betweennthat kit and your layouts, it's all I can to to keep myself from throwing my phone charger and map in the car and heading west to explore Route 66.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

pamcook wrote:I firmly believe the Cartopia kit was created just for you. Betweennthat kit and your layouts, it's all I can to to keep myself from throwing my phone charger and map in the car and heading west to explore Route 66.
You wouldn't regret it. The only thing keeping me from planning another Route 66 trip - this time from East to West - is that I want to get this album finished first!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I can't wait to see your LOs with this kit. That paper is fabulous.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I didn't know what you were talking about til I googled. Oh my. They have this entire suite at my LSS and I ogle it and fondle it every time I'm in the store. But gosh, I have so many travel papers and kits, I really need to use some before buying more. Right???
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Life is short, buy the paper.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Looking forward to seeing those layouts.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Debbie J wrote:Life is short, buy the paper.
My thoughts exactly!