Debbie B's Kill a Kit

Debbie J

Debbie B's Kill a Kit

Post by Debbie J »

These next few Layouts aren't really Kill a Kit so much as Kill an Album. I have been making an album of all of Allyson's athletic high school career since she was a Freshman. It's of basketball, soccer, cross country and track. The last 2 years focusing on Cross Country and Track. Sorry about the photos.

I plan on Killing a kit also.

The first LO is stages of her smoking the competition to come in first in the 1600. The accompanying page is of Senior Night.
middle page is of her signing to run for Gillette College. She got a full ride. Accompanying page is just group shots.
third is both pages of her taking first is the 800.

It's done and it's bulging.
Attachments
P1000053.JPG
P1000053.JPG (144.06 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
P1000052.JPG
P1000052.JPG (154.02 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
P1000051.JPG
P1000051.JPG (131.89 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
mpizzazz

Re: Debbie B's Kill a Kit

Post by mpizzazz »

Your grandchildren are going to treasure their albums.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie what a great idea to Kill an Album. Your pages are wonderful and have so much to look at. These pages will definitely be appreciated.

Very cool that you have the medals which gives me an idea for a page or two for Charley's Honors Program recognition night. And then there's the actual graduation that I haven't attacked yet.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I know she'll love it!
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

Fabulous pages and what a treasure for Allyson!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Fabulous keepsake. I need to follow your example and finish a dang album. Safe to say, I don't have one that I could call complete.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Such great pages! and a wonderful treasure of not just her memories, but your love in making it.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

nice layouts
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

The next kit I am killing isn't really a kit either, but it's a paper pad by American Crafts called Serendipity.

I'm also starting a new album that will be my Outer Banks trip, Pagosa Springs, Co and Alaska layouts.

This LO is of Pam and me at the Cape Hatteras Seashore sign and of Keitha, Carol and myself at the lighthouse. The following page is the nice clean table before and after we spread out!
Attachments
P1000056.JPG
P1000056.JPG (136.84 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

good job!! nice to see more Cape Hatteras layouts!

I'm missing all the fun we had... and all the uninterrupted scrapping time we had! It's fun remembering how those tables went from empty to overflowing with crafty goodness!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Couple more pages of the Outer Banks gang. First photo is Keitha showing me how to operate that sealer thingie for my shaker cards, photo down from that is Eva who was our wonderful chef!! Food LO coming soon......the next photo is of Cheryl Henderson, Pam and Debi. On the next page is photo of the house we stayed in. It's the turquoise one. Then the walkway to our beach. Pam Cook's phot of re(create) 2016 with her flip flops and sea shells added and another random one of the dunes.
Attachments
P1000057.JPG
P1000057.JPG (137.38 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Looks like a great paper pad for your OBX trip. Fun to see such recent photos being scrapped.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here is part of the Wright Brothers photos. That was the last of the Graphic 45!! I am never buying that stuff again. I just can't scrap with it.
Attachments
P1000059.JPG
P1000059.JPG (136.33 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here are 2 more That I did in the past few days, using the Serendipity paper pad from American Crafts.

The first is of some postcards I fell in love with of the Outer Banks and I love that glittery NC magnet.

The second is of Ashley at her graduation. She's going to school to be a nurse, and working 2 jobs. Busy girl.
Attachments
P1000064.JPG
P1000064.JPG (222.68 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
P1000061.JPG
P1000061.JPG (195.79 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

This is of Whalehouse Mansion in Corolla, NC. This was the day we went on the Wild Horse Tour. This Mansion is full of history. It is also full of paranormal activity. The family that lived there came in October for a visit and left without notice and never ever returned. All kinds of Paranormal people who study it have concluded there is a little girl there and is very malicious. She hangs out in the basement. Good thing I didn't know that when we were visiting. Carol and I were in that basement lolly gagging around looking at all the details. It's a gorgeous place and beautifully restored. Experts say it has some of the best Art Nouveau in the country.
Attachments
P1000065.JPG
P1000065.JPG (210.88 KiB) Viewed 1020 times