17!

jfugina

17!

Post by jfugina »

That's the number of scrapbook pages I made this weekend! :cool5: And if you add the empty layouts I made just because I was trying to use up the last bits of a coordinated kit, then I actually made about 30 pages total. Woot. It was very exciting.

Granted, I should have spent the weekend, putting the tree up, or getting a start on my holiday shopping, but I haven't had an unencumbered weekend in MONTHS, and on top of that, I was in a mood to play with paper. So Christmas will wait. I'm not giddy about most of the layouts I did, as they were more of just "get it done" kinds of things. But I am pleased with the amount of time I spent playing with paper this weekend. :-) I actually left the scrap room several times today, thinking I'd had enough, only to come back down to do a few more layouts. It's been way too long... I forgot how much happiness comes from spending a weekend with paper.

That is all.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Debbie J

Re: 17!

Post by Debbie J »

I know, it's a great feeling. Hope you get to do it again soon!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I can't remember the last time I did 17 of anything! Congratulations on a productive scrappy weekend!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Whoohhooooo!!! I know that felt good.... and there's always stuff that we "could" be doing... but papercrafting is our therapy, so don't feel guilty about the other stuff!!

:cool5:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm looking forward to seeing them. Very happy for you!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pamcook wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing them. Very happy for you!
:oops: I knew someone would call me out on not having any pictures. I'll have to pick some of my favorites and get pics. Most of them got shoved right into page protectors before I moved on to the next layout.

It was definitely a good feeling to make that much progress. Y'all know how I am about going mostly chronological - at a minimum, I like to finish up one year before I start on the next. And I'm nearly through 2014. Aside from three trips (which will take several two-page spreads each), I'm down to November and December. And I'm ready to hit the ground running with 2015. I've got most of the photos printed already. That's been easier to accomplish since I haven't used anything but my phone to take pictures all year, and I can upload to Walgreens without having to transfer anything to a computer first.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

That's impressive, Julie!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com