Ways to End Scrappers Block

nchoney

Re: Ways to End Scrappers Block

Post by nchoney »

Well definitely have chocolate!!

And Dove chocolates!!

Fun story though. I was watching one of those food shows on tv and they were talking about chocolates and interviewing a lady who is a Dove chocolate author. She writes those things on the wrappers!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful ideas! I need to bookmark this so I can find it when I get back to my nest.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Trixie wrote:I went to a scrapbook retreat one time. One of the ladies at the table had a bag of Dove chocolates. Inside the wrapper of each chocolate is a saying. We decided we had to make a layout using whatever saying we got using just the supplies we had on hand. They were amazing! In fact, my layout from that challenge is probably my favorite one of all the layouts I have ever done. My saying was, "Have you laughed today?" I used a picture of me standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Laughing. Then did some journaling about some funny things that had happened that day.

Another woman got a saying about whispering in the dark. She did a wonderful layout about things her sons talk to her about when she tucks them into bed at night.

Now, you all have an excuse to go buy chocolate!

Judy
I just saved a few wrappers and they are here on my table - they are supposed to be inspiration for a layout - yep, you get them from the weirdest places.
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

nchoney wrote:Well definitely have chocolate!!

And Dove chocolates!!

Fun story though. I was watching one of those food shows on tv and they were talking about chocolates and interviewing a lady who is a Dove chocolate author. She writes those things on the wrappers!
She writes them????? I'm sad :? - then who is Devin K in Virginia and Sherry A in Iowa and Dorothy S in Louisiana and Shirley K in Maryland - those are the names on the 4 I have here on my desk. Here I was thinking she takes bits of sayings from people who send them in :(
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Until about a year ago, there was never a name assigned to the sayings. Then suddenly there they were. I noticed that a lot of them aren't as good as they used to be. Either that or I've eaten way too much chocolate. ;)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:...Either that or I've eaten way too much chocolate. ;)
Blasphemy! :-o :shock:

:tomato:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Too much chocolate!”
Pam Cook #48
Lily2011

Post by Lily2011 »

Wow...No excuses now...

Thank you, Pam :cool5:
Make it a great day!! Dee
Lily2011

Post by Lily2011 »

Trixie wrote:I went to a scrapbook retreat one time. One of the ladies at the table had a bag of Dove chocolates. Inside the wrapper of each chocolate is a saying. We decided we had to make a layout using whatever saying we got using just the supplies we had on hand. They were amazing! In fact, my layout from that challenge is probably my favorite one of all the layouts I have ever done. My saying was, "Have you laughed today?" I used a picture of me standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Laughing. Then did some journaling about some funny things that had happened that day.

Another woman got a saying about whispering in the dark. She did a wonderful layout about things her sons talk to her about when she tucks them into bed at night.

Now, you all have an excuse to go buy chocolate!

Judy
No one needs an excuse to buy chocolate!! :cool5:
Make it a great day!! Dee