State Fair ribbons

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pamcook

Re: State Fair ribbons

Post by pamcook »

Thanks everyone.
Its so confusing because they put all the entries for each theme in the same area. You have to really look to see who is in your group (youth, beginner...). I enter in "experienced" because I feel like after 20 years of scrapbooking, I'm experienced. :lol:
Cara says I don't put enough stickers all over the page. She believes the judges own stock in sticker companies and don't "get" embellishments or white space. Joel says they don't "get" one photo layouts.
I do it for fun. It's too easy to get caught up in the competition but I would still like to know the judging criteria...
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

The judging criteria should be listed in the entry booklet. It is for our fair, at any rate. At the beginning of each category should be the criteria for entries.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

That would certainly be helpful!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pat-czap wrote:How cool is this. I didn't know scrapbook layouts were a fair category.

Congrats Pam. :D
Me either, but that's so awesome! I've never been to a state fair in my life, and it's been decades since I've even been to anything local. I don't even know if they have county fairs where I live. :shock:

Congratulations!!!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Awesome job Pam!
pugmom wrote::greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Congratulations!!!!!! Your pages are wonderful.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO