Weekend

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Monica

Re: Weekend

Post by Monica »

Hey Julie.... not that you need any more paper, but Photo Play has a collection out called Band Geek you might want to peek at....
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Monica wrote:Hey Julie.... not that you need any more paper, but Photo Play has a collection out called Band Geek you might want to peek at....
DONE! omg - I haven't bought a specific paper for a specific purpose in YEARS. YEARS, I tell you! But this one is a must. Thank you for pointing it out. I haven't scrapped any band photos yet, but I've been pondering it. I have lots of music themed stuff, but it's way more theater/stage themed. This is PERFECT!.

Edit: Found this on Amazon, which is awesome because I didn't have a credit card with me today to shop elsewhere. And while I was at it, I also ordered Matilda and Godfrey, and Campfire. Had to work hard not to order several other collections. They're all adorable, but as my kids get older, I need to not stock up so much on the super cute collections.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I saw that collection and bemoaned the fact that I have zero band photos left to scrap. I then promptly forgot about it. :lol: It is perfect and I'm so glad for you that Monica spotted it!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

jfugina wrote:
Monica wrote:Hey Julie.... not that you need any more paper, but Photo Play has a collection out called Band Geek you might want to peek at....
DONE! omg - I haven't bought a specific paper for a specific purpose in YEARS. YEARS, I tell you! But this one is a must. Thank you for pointing it out. I haven't scrapped any band photos yet, but I've been pondering it. I have lots of music themed stuff, but it's way more theater/stage themed. This is PERFECT!.

Edit: Found this on Amazon, which is awesome because I didn't have a credit card with me today to shop elsewhere. And while I was at it, I also ordered Matilda and Godfrey, and Campfire. Had to work hard not to order several other collections. They're all adorable, but as my kids get older, I need to not stock up so much on the super cute collections.
I'm finding myself drawn more and more to Photo Play papers, especially as I'm going through purging papers that are Prima and such. Things that I got with kits or liked years ago but will never use. Stuff like what this company makes I actually use. And yeah, I found it on Amazon myself! ;)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nancine

Post by nancine »

I've really been drawn to Photo Play lately too!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

A have a couple of photo play kits and they’ve been perfect even for card making. Julie I’m tempted to get that Band Geek kit. I still have plenty of MB photos I could scrap. It’s a very fun kit.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I also have a boatload of their paper packs. Actually working with Nautical Bliss this morning. Will be posting over the weekend. I have to say they are my current fave company.