So this happened today

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
jfugina

So this happened today

Post by jfugina »

I have a HIGH SCHOOLER!!!! Eek!

Yeah, OK. I've been schlepping her and some of my other girl scouts to and from school for a month now for marching band practice, and we've been up there several times for schedule pick-up, orientation meetings, open houses - we've hit them all. But today it's really real, for real. And, today was Jake's last first day pic at the elementary level - equally hard to believe.

For those of you on FB, this is a repeat. But since it will be a while before I get it scrapped, I figured I'd just post the pic here too.
Attachments
IMG_0633_small.jpg
IMG_0633_small.jpg (67.23 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Keitha

Re: So this happened today

Post by Keitha »

Great photo!
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Super photo.... the layout will be terrific!! Jump right on it while it's all fresh in your mind!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Great photo!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

nchoney wrote:Super photo.... the layout will be terrific!! Jump right on it while it's all fresh in your mind!
Oh my gosh - easier said than done! LOL.
Julie Fugina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It is a great photo. I agree - keep it out where you'll see it - pull out items you want to use on that page and be ready to jump on it when you have time.
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I do need to get in a much better habit of getting prints sent to Walgreens far more frequently. I often re-print the same things over and over and then miss the one thing I was actually hoping to scrap. :roll: I just need to get my printing habits in better shape.
Julie Fugina
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

This photo is perfect and like everyone else said scrap it as soon as you can. What a special day for you all. Makes me recall those days as well. I hope they both had wonderful first days today.
FARLEY in Sacramento
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

So the sleep deprivation of last weekend (and then yesterday morning) as finally caught up with Nicole. Day two of school, and she's got a raging headcold. :(

We went to Walgreens and got her some sudafed and some tissues, and gave her nyquil before bed. Poor kid. Mean mom making her go to school with a cold. But I have a feeling that her head colds are going to be more frequent in the coming years due to lack of sleep. A 7am start time isn't going to do her any favors.
Julie Fugina
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

jfugina wrote:So the sleep deprivation of last weekend (and then yesterday morning) as finally caught up with Nicole. Day two of school, and she's got a raging headcold. :(

We went to Walgreens and got her some sudafed and some tissues, and gave her nyquil before bed. Poor kid. Mean mom making her go to school with a cold. But I have a feeling that her head colds are going to be more frequent in the coming years due to lack of sleep. A 7am start time isn't going to do her any favors.

I recall the same thing with Charley's 1st year and subsequent ones. Not too many colds but when one hit, he soldiered on...no way he was going to miss MB rehearsals. Not to mention fall behind in work. That first year is a real eye opener but prepared him well for college.

Hope Nicole feels better soon.
FARLEY in Sacramento