Happy Thanksgiving

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
paddlegal

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by paddlegal »

I. Am. Stuffed.

Dinner was terrific and we all enjoyed seconds. Tomorrow Charley's GF will join us for repeats.
FARLEY in Sacramento
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope you all didn't eat too much. :lol: It absolutely poured all day. Probably 3 inches of rain. We ended up cooking the whole dinner here and then took it all to my mom's because there's no way we could have gotten her into our house with the lakes that were forming around our house today. We had a great time at her place though, watched football, ate too much, spent an hour and a half on the phone with our son in Tucson, who stayed away from all his friends today 'cause he has a nasty cold. All in all, a great day.
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great day
We were so stuffed to didn't eat supper
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
nancine

Post by nancine »

Happy day after! We had a lovely smoked turkey off the grill, thanks To Mark, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy and some really yummy roasted Brussels sprouts! Followed a couple hours later by a lemon meringue pie! Just us and our son, but we FaceTimed with the grandkids in the morning!

Today was prepping for Mark to paint & laundry and I started working on holiday cards. Tomorrow we're going on a quick trip to Gilroy with friends to pick up their wine vinegar and our wine at a winery!
I just know this nice long weekend is going to be over before I know it!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Our day after was great. Charley's girlfriend joined us and after a tasty dinner of leftovers Charley, Jess and I played the traditional game of Scrabble. Jess, was not sure about playing the game with us. Well guess what? She slammed us right from the start and we never caught up with her. :lol: Leftovers are gone, thank goodness. Meaning the deserts are gone. Boohoo. But Bob's birthday is in just a few weeks so I'll be at it again.

Tomorrow and Sunday are to be a rainy days so I'm hoping I can spend some time crafting and making my PAO cards plus I have 2 new birding books that arrived today that I want to dive into. It's a perfect weekend! Oh, and maybe get a tree up too. So far I only have wreathes up outside.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

Belated happy Turkey day to you all! We spent the holiday with family in Walla Walla and just got back home. I need to unpack my craft tote and take a breath... then do laundry and my pocket letter page tomorrow!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin