Lost posts

Notes to and from the paowers that be
jfugina

Lost posts

Post by jfugina »

Several of you probably noticed that PAO was down for a fairly significant period tonight. I'm not sure what it was, but from the point I noticed it, it was down for an hour. I looked to see if the last several things I posted were still there, but that was two hours ago.

So I don't know if any posts were lost, but if they were, it was probably due to this outage and the fact that it appeared to be database related. Sorry about that - we have nightly backups, but nothing more frequent than that. So if you thought you posted something and now you're not seeing it, that's why. NOT because the holiday season has finally caused you to lose your mind. ;)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Re: Lost posts

Post by Monica »

Maybe the holiday season caused the server to lose its mind?
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I had some troubles this morning, but then was gone all afternoon, so I didn't notice anything amiss.
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

I tried logging on sometime today and got an error message. Now I can't even remember what time that was. I just figured there was a problem and when I tried later everything was ok.
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yeah, it was weird this morning. I'd type a message, hit submit and then I'd have to log in again.
It was wonky off an on all day.
Pam Cook #48