We need a moderator...

Notes to and from the paowers that be
Luanne

We need a moderator...

Post by Luanne »

You ladies are just so chatty. Just kidding, Keep it up!!!

Actually, Admin just contacted me saying she's not going to be around much in December because of work and family obligations, and I will be gone for a week to Disney. This means we need someone to keep an eye on things (break up the fights, keep the spammers out) While I'm out of town.

If you are interested, please pm Admin. Thanks!

ps- you still won't know who she is...lol she's quite the secretive one.
admin
Site Admin

Re: We need a moderator...

Post by admin »

Luanne wrote:You ladies are just so chatty. Just kidding, Keep it up!!!

Actually, Admin just contacted me saying she's not going to be around much in December because of work and family obligations, and I will be gone for a week to Disney. This means we need someone to keep an eye on things (break up the fights, keep the spammers out) While I'm out of town.

If you are interested, please pm Admin. Thanks!

ps- you still won't know who she is...lol she's quite the secretive one.
Not only are you chatty - you're quick to volunteer! Thanks gals! You'll notice a few names in green now, I think. Thanks so much to our volunteers. You ladies are great! Let me know if something comes up and you need to step down - totally no pressure. Like Luanne said, we mostly just need some eyes out there who can delete nasty posts from unwelcome nasties if they happen to show up. And this month is certain to be a busy month for everyone .. the more eyes the better. :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO