Notes to and from the paowers that be
Debbie J

Re: Spring Fever

Post by Debbie J »

I agree--change that sucker!
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

I love Pam's banner and am really looking forward to Spring coming to our board!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Admin - Check this and see if it's a better size for the banner. I'm having trouble thinking in pixels. My brain is so old it can't even convert to metric. :lol:
PAO3.jpg
PAO3.jpg (154.87 KiB) Viewed 1477 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Post by Holly »

Admin--I like the blue , and I agree, I think it may be better for the sizing.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I asked Pam to see if she might make a second version that would be more suitable for the forum, because I had to re-size the first one to work with the gallery (and the homepage, which I haven't gotten to yet).

I will see if I can do a simple replace here from work for the larger one. If not, I'll work on it tonight.

Thanks Pam, for the incredibly beautiful new banner(s)! And to everyone who saw the banner before they even realized I'd put out the call - I put this one up because of the response to Pam's banner in this thread. I didn't mean to snub anyone else or cut off the opportunity. If anyone else would like to propose a spring banner, you may certainly post it to this thread, and if the group would like to choose a new banner for spring, round 2, that would be totally fine by me. :-)

Thanks again Pam, and to every single PAOist who contributes to this site!
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OK - forum version of the banner has been applied, and I think it looks gorgeous! Thanks for the additional work Pam!

I still need to do the homepage modification, but that requires photoshop, which I don't have at work. I'll try to get to that tonight, so that everything matches nicely.
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

It's beautiful!!!

Well Done Pam!!!!