September 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe

nancine

September 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by nancine »

oh gosh - I totally had all my files ready to post this yesterday at work. Then I got busy mopping floors, helping the guys and don't mention the heat. Must be why I forgot to post! So here we go, another month to try!
Attachments
TicTacToeAug.JPG
TicTacToeAug.JPG (78.6 KiB) Viewed 568 times
TTTleafcard.JPG
TTTleafcard.JPG (124.79 KiB) Viewed 568 times
TTTbirdcard.JPG
TTTbirdcard.JPG (116.2 KiB) Viewed 568 times
paddlegal

Re: September 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe

Post by paddlegal »

Wow super cards, both! Your little birdie is a good reminder for me to get that set out too. Love your colors and that leafy background.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Nancy, your cards just get gorgeous and more gorgeous. Truly fabulous. Love that little bird. Is that a leaf stencil? Love it.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Fall colors, Hello, Leaf. I apologize for waiting until the last minute. Don't give me a deadline. I'll take it.

Multi-tasking, I made this for the shaving cream challenge over at CS. Hard to believe I know, but I have NEVER tried the shaving cream technique. I don't have reinkers so I used various ink sprays and Colorbursts. Since I ended up using a stamp from Technique Tuesday, I am not posting this one at CS. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
TIC TAC TOE Sept 17.jpg
TIC TAC TOE Sept 17.jpg (139.56 KiB) Viewed 538 times
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

And I think this might qualify. It's my last card made from that 6x6 pad I killed off last week. I had die cut the pieces but never put it together. I tried to follow the Fall colors, Hello (?) and leaves in the patterned paper. Just wanted to share even though it's probably cheating. That's all for September. Thanks so much for the challenge, Nancy. I like it even if I procrastinate. Maybe in October, I'll do it on Day One.
Attachments
Thankful.jpg
Thankful.jpg (196.82 KiB) Viewed 537 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Jennifer, I love your cards.

Nancy, thanks for continuing to post challenges for us. I have no idea how the month speeds by every.single.time and I am so far behind on challenges. Boo.
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Jennifer, I love your cards.

Nancy, thanks for continuing to post challenges for us. I have no idea how the month speeds by every.single.time and I am so far behind on challenges. Boo.
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

Oh, excellent Jen! These are just perfect fall cards. And congrats on killing off a 6x6 pad!
I have some of those that need to get used up!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Super, super cards! I guess I need to put away Christmas and pull out some fall colors.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I love the cards from this challenge month.

Jennifer - are your cards from those sizzix flip fold dies? I have several of those, and they're so much fun! Some of the smaller bits aren't sharp enough and simply don't work, but I do love playing with them, and the 6x6 paper pads are PERFECT for those.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Yes, Julie. I went crazy when those first appeared on the scene. Have quite a few and I love using them. I think they make a quick snazzy card.