Organization: 12x12 sticker sheets

A great location for discussions about all things organizational. From supplies to creations - how do you keep your crafts organized?
pbp908

Re: Organization: 12x12 sticker sheets

Post by pbp908 »

Oh gosh, I've got some of them, too. :oops: I kept thinking I'd add them to cards and then promptly forgot all about them.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:Oh gosh, I've got some of them, too. :oops: I kept thinking I'd add them to cards and then promptly forgot all about them.
Heh - so I should just run all of those cutaparts through the xyron machine, and then I'll legitimately have "cardstock stickers" to stow away in the sticker drawer. Hmmm. I may actually be on to something there!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Julie that sounds like a terrific idea. I have so much stuff and most not put away that I don't know where hardly any of it is . I do know I have a 12 x 12 box full of stickers of all types. Now I have not bought one single thing since last August/September when we decided for sure we were moving. I have enough here to start my own business. Only thing I hope to get soon is Christmas stuff. I never, ever have enough of that.
jfugina wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Oh gosh, I've got some of them, too. :oops: I kept thinking I'd add them to cards and then promptly forgot all about them.
Heh - so I should just run all of those cutaparts through the xyron machine, and then I'll legitimately have "cardstock stickers" to stow away in the sticker drawer. Hmmm. I may actually be on to something there!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Heh. I had to go back and re-read this thread to figure out what we were talking about! But I laugh because I did get out those cutaparts a while back, and just recently was looking at them and wondering why they were out. LOL! Maybe I got them out with the intention of integrating them with the rest of my stash.

One more thing for the organizing to-do list. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I started to read the beginning of this topic and thought, Wow, they've really jumped on this organizing of stickers for the challenge! Then I looked at the dates. I just counted my 12 x 12" sheets of stickers. I have 4. :lol: :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I don't have many either, Marianne. Unless we're going to count the club Scrap sheets from years ago. It's not a top item I purchase ordinarily. But I may have some in unopened collection packs bought at the convention last year.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

mpizzazz wrote:I started to read the beginning of this topic and thought, Wow, they've really jumped on this organizing of stickers for the challenge! Then I looked at the dates. :lol: :lol:

Same here until I came across my own post with a photo! :lol:

But as my photo shows, I actually have a way I like storing those big sheets. When I did my LO for Pam's challenge a few days ago I knew just where to go for some stickers for it. And those stickers weren't even intended for the paper. I just "shopped" my stash and found some that I thought would work.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Given that we've been talking organizing a lot this week I was happy to see this thread resurrected. I've bought a number of collection packs and those 12x12 sticker sheets seem to be a staple in them, so I have more than a few. But I'm not worried about the ones in the collections; those I see and will use when I reach for those papers. Farley, I like your storage solution; right now mine are in a file in my paper cart but if I can find one of those vertical files that's 12x12 I might move them. Unless I think to pull them when I first pull papers, I typically don't go back to the cart when I get to embellishments so don't think of them there.