Organization: Project Life Card Storage

A great location for discussions about all things organizational. From supplies to creations - how do you keep your crafts organized?
paddlegal

Organization: Project Life Card Storage

Post by paddlegal »

I'm so happy to have found this case that now holds all 5 full-sized kits I had to have plus a
few extra, smaller collections. Who knows maybe I'll actually scrap with them. But I thought you all might like to see an alternative to storing in the individual boxes the full kits come in. This would also be excellent for photo mattes and organized scraps. Or how about all those CS POPs we (I) ended up with?

January is right around the corner and I'm looking forward to my annual craft room gutting and reorganization. Last night I got a small head start.

ArtBin container I purchased at JoAnn's this week. I bought 3. Two are for the Legos my grandchildren will receive for Christmas.
Attachments
IMG_0681.JPG
IMG_0681.JPG (114.15 KiB) Viewed 462 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Re: Organization: Project Life Card Storage

Post by pamcook »

I have mine all in one container and use them more often since I put them all in one place. It sits on a shelf under my work space. Shimelle taught me to "use the first one that works". They work so well when you want to punch a butterfly or label, make a banner, need a title... When I cut into cut apart sheet, I cut the rest of the squares and add them in.

I thought I had a large collection - you have me beat!
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:I have mine all in one container and use them more often since I put them all in one place. It sits on a shelf under my work space. Shimelle taught me to "use the first one that works". They work so well when you want to punch a butterfly or label, make a banner, need a title... When I cut into cut apart sheet, I cut the rest of the squares and add them in.

I thought I had a large collection - you have me beat!

I could die cut every die I have and never clean this out. But when I think of it I have used them for cardmaking way more than scrapping. I'm pathetic. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Only pathetic if you didn't use them at all! I never think to use them for card making...hmmm...
Pam Cook #48
katymjo

Post by katymjo »

That's an impressive way to organise your Project Life cards. I never bought any PL stuff, I don't think it was so popular over here. Those boxes will be perfect for Lego. If I bought nice boxes like that, perhaps I could persuade our "youngsters " to get their Lego down from our attic and take them home! :P
Kathryn.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

katymjo wrote:That's an impressive way to organise your Project Life cards. I never bought any PL stuff, I don't think it was so popular over here. Those boxes will be perfect for Lego. If I bought nice boxes like that, perhaps I could persuade our "youngsters " to get their Lego down from our attic and take them home! :P
Kathryn.

Charley still has two HUGE, full boxes of Legos under his bed and we've given away tons of Legos to friends' kids and grandkids and our own grandkids. Definitely the best toy ever invented and was worth the cost.
FARLEY in Sacramento
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Isn't it such a great feeling to find that one thing that finally works for your needs and style? I've tried so very many organization containers and methods, and I've actually not felt a need to re-organize in several years. My big win was those "Reflections" cubes from Michaels. I used the single item coupons from Michels for months to accumulate an entire wall, and while I've re-purposed a few of the cubes since the original build, they mostly still work perfectly.

Congrats on finding just the right container. That always makes for a happy day!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO