Not sure where to put this but would like an opinion or 3

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
troublesmom

Re: Not sure where to put this but would like an opinion or

Post by troublesmom »

Obsession, you think it is an obsession :lol: :lol: :lol:
tlscrap wrote:This is exciting!!! I can't wait til this falls into play....

This is a GREAT way to feed our obsession!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Like we need an excuse! Lol!
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Cheryl - Your post has pulled me back to posting instead of just lurking here on POA... :happy114:

FIRST OF ALL - HI EVERYONE!!! :happywave:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!!! I want to expand my ink, spray and marker "collection" and your "club" is just what I would need! Something reasonably priced that I don't have to think about that comes directly to my house every month and is part of a "set". Ohhhh, I can't wait to see how this all pans out!!!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

LISA! Hello!
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Lisa,
I want to help fill out your collections as well as provide some goodies to use them with....that's the concept there are so many products out there that can be fun! Make it easy as possible for everyone...
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Hi Debbie!!!
Cheryl Mixon wrote:Lisa,
I want to help fill out your collections as well as provide some goodies to use them with....that's the concept there are so many products out there that can be fun! Make it easy as possible for everyone...
Again Cheryl, I think this is such a great idea! I really hope this falls into place for you and your potential customers!

I would be interested in something like the Copic Marker "Club" where you would sign up for a "set" or a certain number of items and each month a few of them are sent to you for a monthly fee. For example, let say there are 36 different distress inks (or stains, reinkers, mists, markers, etc.), you could choose a 12, 24 or 36 option and each month 3 different ones are sent to you until your "set" is complete.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Well, I've got all the TH markers, inkpads and reinkers... with the exception of the new ones you have on order for me ;)... but I'm interested in the Dylusions sprays, PP mists, and things that can be altered, especially Tim's seam binding type ribbon that no one seems to have in stock yet. I'm up for just about anything, honestly, but I like the idea of a technique kit with items to use the goodies with.

I'd also like a larger variety of silver charms to alter with AI aside from what is readily available now. When I first got into scrapbooking (late 90s) stores used to carry a lot of different charms, but now it's either try to find different ones online or make do with what I have. I like Tim's style of charms, but you can't buy just one charm from a pack when you need one... and the variety isn't as large as I'd like it to be.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I have been looking for an embellishments club for years so I would like things like charms, ideology, vintage stuff, etc, different stuff besides flowers. And, yes, NO PAPER and no alphabets!!! I also like the idea of Kaiser Craft alterables or other nekkid products. And the other supplies like mists, inks, markers, etc.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I am with agree on this one. I am not interested in Copics but just about anything else. I had lots of Copics and got rid of all of them. I know everyone loves them but I'm an exception to that. You know I love Mists and there are a few of Tim's things I don't have. I have not heard of Dylusions so I know I don't have any.
mpizzazz wrote:I have been looking for an embellishments club for years so I would like things like charms, ideology, vintage stuff, etc, different stuff besides flowers. And, yes, NO PAPER and no alphabets!!! I also like the idea of Kaiser Craft alterables or other nekkid products. And the other supplies like mists, inks, markers, etc.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Lisa - good to hear from you!
I hope you'll jump back in.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Cheryl - Tim showed some of the Dylusions mists in Creative Chemistry. They're a Ranger product and are really bright colors instead of the more subdued Distress colors.
http://www.rangerink.com/products/prod_ ... Sprays.htm
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

These are the ideas that I needed to hear. Keep them coming as you think of something else, no matter how small.

One thing I was thinking of is taking some of Tim's stuff and breaking it up so that you can get a variety without buying 8 of something when you'd only like 2 or 4.....

Thank you so much for all the ideas.....I'll be making the announcements before too long!
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

:cool5:

...oh, and please... no sticker ;)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

no stickers......and no brads (unless it's something so totally awesome that you cant live without) I'll always be on the lookout for something different!