well, I finally did it!!!!!

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
ScrappinJen

Re: well, I finally did it!!!!!

Post by ScrappinJen »

You took the words right outta my mouth, Pat.

"I have been a CS member for a very long time, and I also have a TON of product...waiting to be used.

I just can't seem to leave CS, it's a strange relationship. I'm the kid on the outside looking in. Kinda like that square peg trying to fit into a round hole. I know my time is coming in regards to CS..."
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Congratulation, Ruth Ann for doing what you needed to do.

However, I'm just opposite -- loving the new kit. I suspect there will be some paper dropping on my porch this month.
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

ScrappinJen wrote:You took the words right outta my mouth, Pat.

"I have been a CS member for a very long time, and I also have a TON of product...waiting to be used.

I just can't seem to leave CS, it's a strange relationship. I'm the kid on the outside looking in. Kinda like that square peg trying to fit into a round hole. I know my time is coming in regards to CS..."
OMG Jen, you mean there's more than just me out there who feels this way? lol Thanks for being there Jen.

I am uh, :oops: , trying to see if I can make it to my 10 year mark next April...yeah I know...it's been a long time.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I passed ten years in June. Many marriages don't last that long. Hey, how about that Kim Kardashian?
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm in for another 2 months then I will be getting off. I don't like this kit at all. They are beginning to look so much like much older kits. Like the rest of you I have enogh of their paper to last for years to come.
I also have enough stamps but still get other paper and other stamps (Stampin' Up! is still one of my favorite companies) I have been really liking Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny stuff lately.
tlscrap wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Well, this thread made me curious so I went over and looked at the Nov. kit. I have to say, in all honesty, that if I were still a member I wouldn't be after today.
I know.. that's where I'm stuck... it's been every other kit.... this one just looks like adobe and the other ones that they've had, and I'm really not thrilled with it.... but CZ was beautiful.... sigh .....
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I must say also that I have not hit the GHM in quite a while and no "extra" kits or WOW boxes coming my way.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

What's really sad is that if they had only followed the trends more with their designs, they wouldn't be loosing so much business. I hate it - Tricia's a very nice person. I realize that she and Dinah want to keep the look of their kits unique to CS, but you still have to stay current or the market will leave you behind.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

troublesmom wrote:I'm in for another 2 months then I will be getting off. I don't like this kit at all. They are beginning to look so much like much older kits. Like the rest of you I have enogh of their paper to last for years to come.
I also have enough stamps but still get other paper and other stamps (Stampin' Up! is still one of my favorite companies) I have been really liking Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny stuff lately.
tlscrap wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Well, this thread made me curious so I went over and looked at the Nov. kit. I have to say, in all honesty, that if I were still a member I wouldn't be after today.
I know.. that's where I'm stuck... it's been every other kit.... this one just looks like adobe and the other ones that they've had, and I'm really not thrilled with it.... but CZ was beautiful.... sigh .....
Cheryl, I agree! I love Stampin' Up and have recently ordered some goodies, also from Gina K...

Well, I did it, I canceled.... let's see how long before I go into convulsions.... I only cancel every other month....

I'll be getting this last kit this week, and guess, I'll just wait til the papers come out each month, if I like it I'll join for a month... but like I said, it's been an every other month thing for me... I go bonkers over a kit and totally love it, and then the next one looks like a previous kit that I really didn't like, funny, too, because for awhile last year they were on a roll where almost every month was a hit for me...
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

ScrappinJen wrote:I passed ten years in June. Many marriages don't last that long. Hey, how about that Kim Kardashian?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I don't understand people. 7 months was it, my how hard they must have tried to make it work :lol:
ChristyB wrote:
ScrappinJen wrote:I passed ten years in June. Many marriages don't last that long. Hey, how about that Kim Kardashian?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

You're hysterical! :lol:
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Today's Milwaukee paper had an article on celebrity marriages that were short, very short.

The winners were... actress Robin Givens and tennis pro Svetozar Marinkovic...Seven minutes...that's how long Marinkovic said it lasted until they officially separated!

On another note...Jen, I had NO IDEA you had been a CS member that long. :shock:
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I don't recall the last CS kit I got - I think it was maybe in April or so? Don't know. I just saw a kit I liked after several months of no box, then canceled again after Club Stamp shipped. :-) It does get easier.... really. Of course, I've found other ways to keep spending money on crafty stuff and get the occasional box on the porch - like a Cricut cartridge addiction. LOL. And then there are those warehouse sales and other things that our lovely enablers here make us all aware of.

I don't regret my CS days though - not ever! I got a lot of scrapping done when I was doing all that ALSB, and I met some of the most fantastic people I could imagine. So I'll always be thankful for that.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Really that is how most of us met. Love you my friends. :happy94:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

So, I had to go look, too. I really like it and I see that is what Beth used for her Turkey Leg layout. I would have been pleased to get that kit.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com