I caved and joined Swirlydoos!

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
troublesmom

Re: I caved and joined Swirlydoos!

Post by troublesmom »

I will have to look it over again. I may not get the embellishments for now but think I will use the flowers and most likely the pattern paper. I am not a project doer so I doubt I will add that. (at least for now)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

I may get the flowers add-on, not because I need any more but simply to get new stuff. I'm going to go through my stash and make up a package of florals to pass on to the nieces of the stuff I'm just not using. I'm a project person, so for me adding on the projects/techniques is something I know I'll enjoy and use. I saw that the June one isn't posted yet, so I'm waiting to see what I missed by not signing up last month. I really like the May preoject/technique as I love Tattered Angels products.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Looks like you and I will both be in for July.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

And you know we'll probably love June since we aren't starting this month..... lolz! It'll be an interesting experience.... CS is the only other kit club I've joined.

Monica
Monica

Post by Monica »

Hmmm..... loving the spoiler for June that was just posted! I hope July appeals to me like the May and June kits did. Too bad my membership doesn't start until July, though.... would love to get my hands on some of the embellishments from the kit!

Monica
Monica

Post by Monica »

Well, while I have enjoyed Swirlydoos... I decided to cancel membership starting with the February kit, at least for awhile. Lord knows I have enough paper and scrapping supplies to keep me going until the NEXT century! I have learned and expanded my scrappy horizons while a member and most definitely recommend them to anyone else who is looking for a kit club. I'm going to try going cold turkey from all kit clubs for a few months and see how that goes..... after all, if I can't find it locally there's always Blue Moon Scrapbooking to order from.... ;)
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Monica wrote:after all, if I can't find it locally tehre's always Blue Moon Scrapbooking to order from.... ;)
That's the spirit Monica!

Wish I had your will power. :lol:
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

This is my last month of Swirlydoos. I like it but have yet to do anything with most kits. I really, really need to use up more of my stuff. I still do get CS Sr kit and am trying to wean my self from there.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

pat-czap wrote:
Monica wrote:after all, if I can't find it locally tehre's always Blue Moon Scrapbooking to order from.... ;)
That's the spirit Monica!

Wish I had your will power. :lol:
You never know... I may cave and join another club in a few months!! But I'm in the same boat with Cehryl in not using up a lot of the kit contents. My November kit is still sitting unused, along with the majority of the other months' kits. No sense spending money on more stuff to it and collect dust!!