I can't believe it but

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
djenns

Re: I can't believe it but

Post by djenns »

I was out of CS form Jan 08 until aug 09 and I'm probably going to cut back a lot for a while again.......may go digi and then ghm what I want.......I'm doing PSL to make a lot of cards and starting to actually get rid of a couple empty pb's.........lol

Diana
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Good for you! Use up what you have !! (little voice saying Sharon listen to your own advice!). I don't get the CS kits anymore, I just GHM if there is something I see that I like as I found I was paying a LOT (international postage) for stuff that I really did not like.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I switched to the Junior Kit awhile ago. I get it with POPs and the fibers. The junior kit comes with just a few embellishments and a small stamp. Just enough to keep me going. The problem is when I GHM the senior kit or more paper. :roll:
arbywytz

Post by arbywytz »

I think I might just ghm for a while too, if I like a kit. This month is the first one I'm skipping. It worked out well as I don't really like the look of the kit. If I did, I'd probably be kicking myself right now!
Luly

Post by Luly »

The design is not for me either but some of that shiny purple paper is just beautiful!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I just love this months kit and know I will end up using it before long. I have been really happy with the kits since I restarted last fall.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
marshapetty

Post by marshapetty »

I've struggled with this problem of a huge stash as well. But now I'm thinking - hey, I don't collect Hummel figurines or antiques or jewelry, or... I collect paper! and I love it! I'm a collector - and a user. Also - it's an investment! It won't be long before I will really be looking to downsize my stash. gosh - it just might support my retirement, selling a little each month! these papers, kept safe in dark storage for the most part, will easily be sold later. Meanwhile I'm really enjoying seeing amazing collections come out each month. My daughter and grandaughters will also be thrilled to inherit whatever I leave for them! I do need more room though.... ;)
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

ChristyB wrote:
arbywytz wrote: I don't know that I'll ever switch to digi. First, I like getting down and dirty with my paint, inks & papers. Second, I've a ton of it. What a waste of $$$ if I didn't use it! :D
me too.

I also think you'll find that the vast majority of us here each has enough "stuff" to stock a small store ;) It's a sickness, but soooo much fun.
I agree. I think it is a sickness. Jenni says my scrap room could be a store. And I haven't gotten a pizza box from Club Scrap in over a year. She comes over every now and then and gets what she needs and I don't even miss it. That is sad. :shock: But when I see a pretty piece of paper, I just can't help myself. Or a new tool! Oh my gosh!

Hello....my name is Laurie and I'm a scrapbooker-olic.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I went digi and I like it a lot. I don't find paper scrapping stuff attractive anymore and I don't see things that I want to purchase. Do I still do things with paper? Yes, but I don't shop for anything. I'm using up my stash.