I can't believe it but

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
arbywytz

I can't believe it but

Post by arbywytz »

I've dropped my CS membership. More accurately, they've put a "hold" on my subscription until June. Just in case. Fact is, I'm buried in products. Fact is, I have more stuff than I will ever use. Fact is, I need to use my stash. I just don't know how I'm going to handle the withdrawal!!
EDelValle

Re: I can't believe it but

Post by EDelValle »

G H M
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Ellen...I feel your pain! USE YOUR STASH...invite friends to use it (that's what i do). I only get the CS SR kit anymore and have for almost a year. I thought I would go through withdrawl from the stamps (I'm a stamper)..but I haven't. This is my year to use...are you using? Come play with us! We'll help you....USE...
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Ellen, I am only a member from 2008 and already I am feeling it.
Now being a crafter it is like, wow!! What can I get next, KWIM!???!
A ton of folks who feel that way have been having some really good luck selling it. You may want to give it a try. :happy94:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Digi--all of the images; none of the clutter. ;) Except you'll need a new computer. :tomato: Did I say that!
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

DIgi.. is the way to go... I stop the delivery's,, and yes.. I am jonesing but ... I am doing it
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Ellen, ALSB!
arbywytz

Post by arbywytz »

Yup, I'm alsb'ing!! I don't know that I'll ever switch to digi. First, I like getting down and dirty with my paint, inks & papers. Second, I've a ton of it. What a waste of $$$ if I didn't use it! :D
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

arbywytz wrote: I don't know that I'll ever switch to digi. First, I like getting down and dirty with my paint, inks & papers. Second, I've a ton of it. What a waste of $$$ if I didn't use it! :D
me too.

I also think you'll find that the vast majority of us here each has enough "stuff" to stock a small store ;) It's a sickness, but soooo much fun.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm with you! I doubt that I will ever switch to digi. I'm still learning paper how could I possibly switch :lol:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Paula

Post by Paula »

I have too much stash to switch :angel: :angel: :angel:
arbywytz

Post by arbywytz »

As a result of a house renovation/expansion, I've now got my own craft room. And as a result of that, all, or most, of my stash is now in one place. Seeing it all together is surprising. It's far more than I thought and I'm a bit embarrassed about it.
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Don't ever be embarrassed! It is what you love and you are surrounding yourself in it! :creating:
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

arbywytz wrote:As a result of a house renovation/expansion, I've now got my own craft room. And as a result of that, all, or most, of my stash is now in one place. Seeing it all together is surprising. It's far more than I thought and I'm a bit embarrassed about it.
At least you have a craft space...talk about embarrassing, my only spare bedroom is also my craft area. I use to be able to shove most everything into the closet when company came...not anymore....

The upside of this...the only overnight company I get is family or close friends and they tell me they love seeing my stuff out...it's who I am..so what the heck, right?
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I was really just suggesting digi so you could stay "connected" so to speak. I went completely digi over a year ago and yes I do digital scrapping, but I have an enormous stash and I love to print out current images on older paper. Kind of the best of both worlds. And if you're a digi member you still have ghm capability as a member. But I'm not enabling or anything. :cool5: