Swirly Doo's March Add Ons are up!

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
Sharonv

Swirly Doo's March Add Ons are up!

Post by Sharonv »

For those that joined, if you want any of the addons you better get over there fast to add your name to the list.
julierealtor

Re: Swirly Doo's March Add Ons are up!

Post by julierealtor »

Wow...I did join for March...love that mosaic kit! Thanks for the early heads up Sharon, I didn't realize that they did them this early in the month.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

julierealtor wrote:Wow...I did join for March...love that mosaic kit! Thanks for the early heads up Sharon, I didn't realize that they did them this early in the month.

she always shows the add ons real early but the main kit isn't shown until the first of the month.

(and I can't wait mosaic kit)
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I have tried several times to view this but cannot....i am logged on, but see nothing for march..what am I doing wrong?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:I have tried several times to view this but cannot....i am logged on, but see nothing for march..what am I doing wrong?
you actually have to be a member to view the previews
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

got ya!!!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yeah, I didn't see the note until this morning, and of course, everything was long past gone. I sent a note asking to be perma for a bunch of stuff starting in April. I can see, based on past months, that I'm going to want the stuff more often than not, and I'm likely to never be on time for snagging anything before it's sold out.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

i will not join yet....i will not join yet.... i will not join yet..... must make room in craft closet...must make room in craft closet...gotta get a job first...gotta get a job first... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you ladies are making this difficult! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Sorry Michelle. :?

It is some really cool stuff though. And it's stuff I wouldn't pick up at the store, even if it were right in front of me, so I'm hoping it pushes me a little out of my scrapping comfort zone (also known as "a rut"). :lol:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO