for those who have peeked at Swirlydoos

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
ChristyB

Re: for those who have peeked at Swirlydoos

Post by ChristyB »

the Feb kit is sold out now too.
The colors for it are
Graphite
Lagoon
Butterscotch
Smoke
Vanilla
Coffee

on the message board you can see previews of everything but the actual main kit.
I have to say that I have yet to be disappointed with them. There is not a lot of paper in the main kit but the little that comes curbs my appetite to go out and buy more, and is making me use what I have (which means in about 10 years I might be down to normal levels) (reeally now who am I kidding-I'll always have enough to stock a small store ;) L
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I was there...I STALKED....can't find any previews...but I think you have to be an actual subscriber to see them. I will continue to stalk for a few days (I'm a lurker at heart). Don't know if I can justify a 6 month commitment right now....ooooh but I want to... :lol:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you're right-you do need to be a member to see the previews
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Thanks for the enabling ladies.. I joined swirlydoos !! Yikes
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yeah Sharon, me too. Did you get any indication from her about whether we'd be getting a February kit though? I e-mailed her and asked, but she hasn't replied yet. I'm not counting on it, since everything is showing sold out, but I'm going to keep my eye out for an invoice, just in case. Not really expecting anything to kick in until March though.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

She said that I will get the Feb kit, but all the addons are sold out :)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks! I guess I'll look for an invoice in a week or so then. I asked to be a perma-add for the technique add-on, and I know those are sold out for February already, but I wasn't sure about the kit.
Julie Fugina
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Got my invoice over the weekend Julie :)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Got my shipping notice a few days ago. 8-) I'm kind of expecting it to arrive today, but I don't have a feel for how long USPS takes for something like that.
Julie Fugina
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Julie I got mine today!!! Wooo hoo. Krissy has great taste and wow, I am so pleased with the value in the kit!!!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

ooh, who's going to post this kit so I can be jealous?
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

It's lovely kit. I've had trouble finding Winter related papers/embellishments that I like. Too bad it sold out. Can't wait to see the LOs you create with this beautiful kit.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

For a week I've talked about using what I have...you've heard me. I couldn't help myself...or resist any longer...I subscribed to Swirlydoos and am SO excited. There really isn't that much paper in a kit, right?

Hello, my name is Julie...and I'm an addict...
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I think this month's kit had about 10 sheets in it,most double sided. As well as funky accent pieces.

The kit also had a mess o flowers, ribbon, a multitude of various chipboard hearts, pearls on wire, some adhesive pearls & crystals, one of the new prima clear stamp sets with bling.

the embellishment kit had more chipboard shapes, say it with bling crystals, clear transparencies, clear art stamps and...

What I can't wait to start playing with though was this month's technique. Several sheets of thin metal, 4 Ten Seconds Studios rubbing/embossing plates, the stumps to use for the embossing, 2 gull bottles of AI & foam.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Sounds like fun Christy...I think I'm happy to be starting the the March kit...not a real valentine/heart kind of person...