Enabler alert

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
jmp1022

Re: Enabler alert

Post by jmp1022 »

Man I'm going to have to stop looking
My room is full
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I started looking at frantic stamper.... and had to just stop. I must start using what I have.... before buying more... however tempting it is....
except for the Hero Arts bird kit.... I HAD to buy that... :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

nchoney wrote:I started looking at frantic stamper.... and had to just stop. I must start using what I have.... before buying more... however tempting it is....
except for the Hero Arts bird kit.... I HAD to buy that... :-)

I am so proud of myself. The two items in the cart are still sitting there. I may still hit the submit but I’m holding off. Too many fun things arrived recently for me to play with. Like the HA birds. And the SU sets. And 6 of the new Oxides. And the entire Photoplay “Paper Crane” collection. Yep...I’d better wait. :roll:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

jfugina wrote:Just after the stamp set with "chin up, princess" is another great set with a stamp that really speaks to me right at this moment - "They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds." I may need to buy that set just for that stamp...
I hate when I see a stamp set and all I really want is the phrase stamp. It all depends on what you'd do with it, but sometimes I just write down the quote, and then use my alphabet stamps to write it on an art journal page, or print it on the computer. I will confess the few times I've bought quote stamps that are quite specific like that, they only get used a time or two.
Came across something else I'd like to have from Frantic Stamper this morning, so may end up ordering something from this company yet. But I, too, have many new things to play with so today is not the day.