Enabler alert

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
Trixie

Enabler alert

Post by Trixie »

Have you guys seen this company? https://www.aallandcreate.com/single-po ... ecion-2018
I haven't wanted to buy stamps in a long time, but theirs are so different and creative. Beki, there is even one that says, "Chin up, Princess, or the crown slips."

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pbp908

Re: Enabler alert

Post by pbp908 »

Love the wacky bird stamps.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Wow... love the border stamps and the grungy art look. Much better than what Tim has done with similar, IMO. Reminds me a lot of the CS Art In Black & White, only better.... and I loved that kit's images.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Monica wrote:Wow... love the border stamps and the grungy art look. Much better than what Tim has done with similar, IMO. Reminds me a lot of the CS Art In Black & White, only better.... and I loved that kit's images.

Agree Monica with all you said.

Did you see that Frantic Stamper in Eagle Point OR carries the stamps and stencils? Oooooh! Online as well.

Judy, thanks for the link...I think. I am liking many of the stamps and stencils. :roll:
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Oh gee...now I’ve gone down a new rabbit hole. After chasing Judy’s link it took me to the Frantic Stamper. Beware! I haven’t gotten out of the dies yet. 2 in my cart already. :roll: Nothing special about pricing though. But I am seeing dies I’ve never seen before. GULP!

http://www.franticstamper.com/
FARLEY in Sacramento
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

They had some of the older paper lines, too. I didn't look at the dies, but had to talk myself out of the stencils. I succumbed to some of the stamps. :happywave:
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

paddlegal wrote:Oh gee...now I’ve gone down a new rabbit hole. After chasing Judy’s link it took me to the Frantic Stamper. Beware! I haven’t gotten out of the dies yet. 2 in my cart already. :roll: Nothing special about pricing though. But I am seeing dies I’ve never seen before. GULP!

You would mention dies! I really need to go back to work to support my habit. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Geez, leave you all unattended for a few hours and Farley goes nuts! :lol: I so want to order some of those, but I've been very bad lately with ordering things lately, such as the new oxides and some Newton's Nook stamps and dies i just fell in love with, and other non-crafty things. I'm not letting myself buy anything more until I finish up some projects and get at least the rest of my cube cubby purges through...... and we'll see how long that lasts..... :tomato:
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

They remind me of some the stamps that were around when grungy was a new thing. Great find, Judy!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm loving those dies but have to hold off for a while. Too many new things needed for a new house.
pbp908 wrote:
paddlegal wrote:Oh gee...now I’ve gone down a new rabbit hole. After chasing Judy’s link it took me to the Frantic Stamper. Beware! I haven’t gotten out of the dies yet. 2 in my cart already. :roll: Nothing special about pricing though. But I am seeing dies I’ve never seen before. GULP!

You would mention dies! I really need to go back to work to support my habit. :lol:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Monica wrote:Geez, leave you all unattended for a few hours and Farley goes nuts! :lol: I so want to order some of those, but I've been very bad lately with ordering things lately, such as the new oxides and some Newton's Nook stamps and dies i just fell in love with, and other non-crafty things. I'm not letting myself buy anything more until I finish up some projects and get at least the rest of my cube cubby purges through...... and we'll see how long that lasts..... :tomato:

Don’t worry Monica...those dies will still be there tomorrow. :tomato:

I had to go out for a few hours today so I’ll have to see if those dies are still in my cart.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

:lol: Farley, you are so bad!
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Those are some good stamps, dies and stencils. Too bad the link to the Canadian vendor - which is all in French - doesn't seem to be a shop. Perhaps I'll visit Frantic Stamper, I've not shopped with them before.
BekiWard@msn.com

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

Trixie wrote:-Beki, there is even one that says, "Chin up, Princess, or the crown slips."

Judy
Believe I’m gonna need that one! :D
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Just after the stamp set with "chin up, princess" is another great set with a stamp that really speaks to me right at this moment - "They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds." I may need to buy that set just for that stamp.

Thanks for the link. There is so much great stuff there! And the stencils - those are something that I never use, but I could actually envision using several of those with modeling paste. So I'll need to think about that too.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO