General comments...

The Deck of Art challenge is where you use old playing cards as a base for altered art. Once card is chosen per week, with a theme, and results are posted here.
pamcook

General comments...

Post by pamcook »

I've been looking through the Deck of Art threads (revived by Rachelle's postings) and seriously - they are all spectacular! Just gorgeous little pieces of artwork!
Maybe this winter I can do a few more...
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Re: General comments...

Post by pbp908 »

Aren't her cards wonderful?!? She's my inspiration to get off my rear and do a few. I'm planning (but you know about planning!) to work on some next weekend. Hopefully there won't have been any more flooding at the lake and the goat will still be in the tree so I can take some photos. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Awwwwwwwwe, you guys are so sweet! :oops: And I was inspired by Sue getting hers finished, a truly monumental thing! and they're all so unique, each one a gorgeous work of art on its own. It's been fun looking at them all again as I go back and find the one I'm working on too.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Pam, thanks for starting this thread. I looked at all of Rachelle's art this morning, but didn't have time to comment on anything before heading out the door. Just logging on real quick while at work to say Rachelle, you've done a fantastic job on those cards!

Did I finish my deck? :lol: :lol: I can't remember if I did or not. I thought I had a few more to go. Now I want to go home and check. But I DO think Marianne finished hers.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

It could be Marianne's! You all inspire me so much and I've been looking at ALOT of deck of art lately!
djenns

Post by djenns »

These are all great and I do have a deck of cards and hubby won't play cards so guess I should maybe start doing this also......

Diana
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I need to look at all of them also. I also need to finish mine. Great job those of you that have completed theirs.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

When Rachelle started posting her creations, I went back and looked at them all. I mean it when I say they are all impressive!
Pam Cook #48