Deck of Art - 7 of Hrts- In my own little corner...due 11/18

The Deck of Art challenge is where you use old playing cards as a base for altered art. Once card is chosen per week, with a theme, and results are posted here.
clamscrapper

Re: Deck of Art - 7 of Hrts- In my own little corner...due 11/18

Post by clamscrapper »

This is so sweet, I love it. Great job.
pugmom wrote:In my own little corner.....I can be whatever I want to be.

I've been doing a lot of blog hopping lately and have come across quite a few great sites for printable photos. I found this little girl at Primarily Primitives by Abigailes Mommy and knew right away that I had to use her on an ATC. The position of her foot, her clothes and the look on her face just made me think that she dreamed of being a ballerina.

So here's my card.
In my own little corner.jpg
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
coolboxuk

Re: Deck of Art - 7 of Hrts- In my own little corner...due 11/18

Post by coolboxuk »

Here is mine:

Journal reads: "My little corner of the world had very little to do with reality. I wasn’t a girlie girl but I did live my daydreams in a pretty world of fairies and flowers, cherubs and knights in shining armour – a habit I have never quite outgrown and which today reflects itself in my preference for the genre of fantasy books. Of course, as a cute little girl you get away with that idea on a daily basis…
Photo: July 1969, Heylspark

Epoxy sticker from Provocraft Etcetera Jemz stickers; Kaisercraft Basics rhinestones; clip from Making memories
Attachments
DOA_my_world.jpg
DOA_my_world.jpg (148.82 KiB) Viewed 95 times