Deck of art weekly themes.....

The Deck of Art challenge is where you use old playing cards as a base for altered art. Once card is chosen per week, with a theme, and results are posted here.
pugmom

Re: Deck of art weekly themes.....

Post by pugmom »

I noticed that we haven't had a challenge in a while and since I had an idea (and already made my card :D ) I was wondering if it would be ok for me to cut in line and post a new challenge with a due date of Nov. 18.

Whatya think?
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

pugmom wrote:I noticed that we haven't had a challenge in a while and since I had an idea (and already made my card :D ) I was wondering if it would be ok for me to cut in line and post a new challenge with a due date of Nov. 18.

Whatya think?
ok with me
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

go for it Sue!
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Thanks, I'll post it in a bit.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Who is after Sue?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

gwen, paula, cheryl, christie, ink pattie...sue had a topic ready and since noone went I told her to go for it.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I'm glad Sue went with it. I will definitely have one ready. When do I need to post the next one? I lost track of how the days are going with this.

Thanks!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

you can post as soon as her due date is up...it usually ends (or did end) on a wednesday......
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

I understand that next Wednesday March 17th is my turn. Thank you Mariann for the reminder and heads up..

I will choose a Spade.. King of Spade.. to be exact.. I have to brilliant girls helping me choose a theme.. can I say ..we can not stop giggling ..

all sorts of silly topics have been suggested..

since we just had our toes and fingers.. all done up.. we are choosing..

"pampering"
coolboxuk

Post by coolboxuk »

I'm just getting back into it - is there a complete list of the themes somewhere? The one on page one of this list doesn't seem to be complete at all.. I tried to pick them out from the different threads but wonder whether I found them all...
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

coolboxuk wrote:I'm just getting back into it - is there a complete list of the themes somewhere? The one on page one of this list doesn't seem to be complete at all.. I tried to pick them out from the different threads but wonder whether I found them all...
Since I can't edit Ruth Ann's original Post, the continuation with all the themes is here:
http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... 30&start=0

There is a also a separate list with cards left to play.

I will update both of them today and I forgot to post Maritza's theme last Wednesday.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com