digi question

pbp908

Re: digi question

Post by pbp908 »

The colors of those kits worked perfectly with my NC and SC beach photos. The colors just screamed "beach" to me - from the color of the sand to the different colors of the water. The colors of the remix just don't cut it, and I don't want to spend a lot of time changing hue on them.

Oh well, that's money that I can spend on something else. Or not. As if I need anything else. :lol: If I made a digi LO a day for the next 3 years I'd never have to use the same file twice, so I really don't need to add much more.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

My 2 cents, FWIW. Make your own in the color you want.

I have not done this in a while, but as I recall, I grabbed the RGB colors from the Scrap Rap to get the color I wanted. I made a 12x12 of that color, for instance red from SIR . I like the texture on the Artifacts white. So I dragged in the white under that layer, then used multiply on the red layer. Voila a textured red that matches SIR colors.

Of course that doesn't give the images, but B&B scans can take care of that.

Edited to add, I miss the pure and beautiful colors from the paper kits. :(
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

bethrich wrote:My 2 cents, FWIW. Make your own in the color you want.

I have not done this in a while, but as I recall, I grabbed the RGB colors from the Scrap Rap to get the color I wanted. I made a 12x12 of that color, for instance red from SIR . I like the texture on the Artifacts white. So I dragged in the white under that layer, then used multiply on the red layer. Voila a textured red that matches SIR colors.

Of course that doesn't give the images, but B&B scans can take care of that.

Edited to add, I miss the pure and beautiful colors from the paper kits. :(
Yes! With Digital, you can do a lot to create a new paper by blending two others.

If you shop the Basic Gray digital store, you can buy the textures from their paper kits. Or you can get the patterns. I think that's pretty neat.