I blame Rachel.............

Paula

I blame Rachel.............

Post by Paula »

And she isn't even here to defend herself!! Rachel was the one who forced us to play with clay one day ol---enjoy the snow.................... :lol: :lol:

Diana and I got together yesterday, and spent the day playing with more clay. We made clay beads-----round ones, short ones, rolled ones, twisted ones :cool5:
Then we made some emblems, and stamped and embossed them. We actually had a hard time stopping-----no-----talking too much had nothing to do with it :creating: :creating:
Here is a necklace that I finished up this morning. Hopefully Diana can finish hers off soon, and post too!

I think that I need to buy more clay.........just say'n

TFL

ps-the colors are awful here. It is actually a royal blue granite, with a frosted white . Maybe I should not have placed it on a black background? There isn't any red in there either---- :wtf:
Attachments
102_1651-001.JPG
102_1651-001.JPG (112.17 KiB) Viewed 1353 times
102_1651.JPG
102_1651.JPG (88.03 KiB) Viewed 1353 times
mpizzazz

Re: I blame Rachel.............

Post by mpizzazz »

Cool, don't remind me I have clay somewhere :roll:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

That is, like, totally awesome!! (sorry, throwback to my HS years.... :lol: ) Seriously, very cool! As to the red... were you by any chance wearing a red shirt?
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Paula

Post by Paula »

Monica wrote:That is, like, totally awesome!! (sorry, throwback to my HS years.... :lol: ) Seriously, very cool! As to the red... were you by any chance wearing a red shirt?
Uuummmm, yes ma'am.. Thanks :oops:
Monica

Post by Monica »

No prob! ;) I asked from a "been there, done that" viewpoint.... and I'm not gonna tell you how long it took me to figure it out!!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Love it!
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Oh cool!
djenns

Post by djenns »

yeh - and I want to thank Paula and Rachelle for getting me into all of this also - I had to make a trip to Michael's today for refills on my ATG and the clay was still on sale - so had to buy 4 more little packs. Now I need to find the right beads to put in between the ones I made and some wire - and then the time to finish it

Diana
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

Great looking necklace. I know this was fun.
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Dang! I missed a really fun day! And, no, the snow has not been fun; nor has the wind and today it poured and poured and poured and now it's pouring some more, so the snow is gone and the river in town is near flood stage, so there will be no spring fishing before we head back to AZ next week. Oh well, we're having a nice visit with Paul and Heather. They took the train down from Seattle yesterday.

Necklace looks awesome! Hope the pasta machine got some use.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

That is SO COOL! :clap:

Clay is one of those things (like yarn) that I have been tempted to get into many a time, but I don't quite know where to start and know far too well how easy it would be to overdo it on my initial shopping trip, just to make sure I had what I needed. Clay is even the reason I've kept our old toaster oven in my craft room.

Someday I'll ask someone to give me a "clay for dummies" shopping list so I can have a bead-making weekend. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Paula

Post by Paula »

Julie, it was really a lot of fun. I think that onw I need to get a pasta machine as I am borrowing Rachelle's. But, like everything else, it is addicting!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

azemigh wrote: Hope the pasta machine got some use.

Oh, for sure!! Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!! :angel:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

You can probably keep it over the summer. I wasn't planning to bring it to Oregon. It'll just sit in a cupboard all lonely and hot at my house.
Paula

Post by Paula »

azemigh wrote:You can probably keep it over the summer. I wasn't planning to bring it to Oregon. It'll just sit in a cupboard all lonely and hot at my house.
:cool5: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: