North Carolina

Buy local
pamcook

Re: North Carolina

Post by pamcook »

I've been to Enchanted Cottage but not the one Cheryl mentioned.
If you go to the show in July, they could possibly hand out coupons for the store (EC) so keep an eye out for them. The show I attended had them and that's why we ended up going there.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I just mapped it, and it's only 2 1/2 hours from me! That's going to be a full day trip, but how much fun can that be?!?

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

A lot of fun :D
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

For those of you who don't get the EC email ...

Donna Downey is coming to the store the end of the month[March 28]. We have all the details below, so be sure to call in to reserve your spot. Everybody loves her work and you all know she is nationally well known. We will have her books, stamps, etc. available to buy and the products you need for the class available too.

I need to let everyone know that we are going to have a convention here on July 25 & 26 ‘09. We have just received the information and are selling tickets here, $5 for the 2 days if you buy them in advance. It is The StampScrapArtTour. Look for more information on this. We will have a lot going on at the store before and during the weekend.

Here's a link to their website and you can look for the Quick Alert link. I just get the QA emailed to my inbox each week.
www.EnchantedCottageNC.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Ack, not enough notice. March is really really busy. One of these days I will make it over there. That store in Greensboro had lots of goodies - Stamps, papers, inks, nesties you name it so it would be a good place to visit. Much closer also.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
teena

Post by teena »

Hey, I'm from NC too..and I practically live at Betty's in Greensboro...lol! Great variety of papercrafting supplies!!! Great customer service too! :)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have been over to Betty's but it has been some time. I think she has expanded since I've been there. Hope to get back over again one of these days this fall.
teena wrote:Hey, I'm from NC too..and I practically live at Betty's in Greensboro...lol! Great variety of papercrafting supplies!!! Great customer service too! :)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO