Did you know that Joann's now carries a ton of Timmy stuff??

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Monica

Did you know that Joann's now carries a ton of Timmy stuff??

Post by Monica »

Mine is what I'd call "low on the totem pole" when it comes to updates, resets and new products, but they now have a lot of Ideaology product and an endcap full of the new dies & texture fades from Winter 2012 CHA (along with some of the older dies they've carried for awhile). Watch for a good sale or take in that 40% off coupon! :enabler:

:cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pugmom

Re: Did you know that Joann's now carries a ton of Timmy stu

Post by pugmom »

I stopped at a Joann's a couple of weeks ago (hadn't been in one for ages) and was disappointed in their scrapbooking department. They only had a little bit of Tim's stuff, a lot of K & Co and a small mish mash of other stuff, but their fabric department was HUGE. I have ordered from them online, though, and they have a lot of stuff.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Monica

Post by Monica »

Mine just did a major reset in the SB area within the last two weeks (which I only know because I have a receipt from the prior visit :roll: ).
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Haven't been to one in years. Not close by for me. I will get to one later this week and see what they have.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

troublesmom wrote:Haven't been to one in years. Not close by for me. I will get to one later this week and see what they have.
Cheryl, there is one at Falls of the Neuse and old wake forest road. It is across the street from the Red Lobster, but it is in a shopping center and back of the store faces the road instead of the front of the store. It isn't but a few miles from Archivers.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pugmom wrote:I stopped at a Joann's a couple of weeks ago (hadn't been in one for ages) and was disappointed in their scrapbooking department. They only had a little bit of Tim's stuff, a lot of K & Co and a small mish mash of other stuff, but their fabric department was HUGE. I have ordered from them online, though, and they have a lot of stuff.

This is the one near us.
If I need fabric it's my first stop, sb stuff though has to be online.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Yes, I just have never gotten over there. We are headed to MD and I know there is a big one near where I will be, along with Michaels & AC Moore. Like a need an excuse.
jdrhope wrote:
troublesmom wrote:Haven't been to one in years. Not close by for me. I will get to one later this week and see what they have.
Cheryl, there is one at Falls of the Neuse and old wake forest road. It is across the street from the Red Lobster, but it is in a shopping center and back of the store faces the road instead of the front of the store. It isn't but a few miles from Archivers.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I guess that I'm fortunate in several ways. There isn't anything within 45 miles of here. (Thank heaven.) But when I do go out shopping (as opposed to online!), Fayetteville has Joann's, Hobby Lobby, Michael's and AC Moore all within 2 miles of each other, and a nice stamp/scrap shop in Hope Mills. Unfortunately, there's also a Buffalo Wild Wing, Dress Barn and a great little Italian restaurant in the same area. And the Italian restaurant has tira misu and gelato. Thank goodness Bonnie and I only do that once or twice a year.

As for finding much Tim stuff, Hobby Lobby seems to have a much better selection, but I can find it so much cheaper on the web.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Maybe when we come visit you next week we should stop at Joann's. Our local store has a few more stuff but nothing like what you are describing. Hmmmm
Monica

Post by Monica »

Sure! I'm always game for another visit to crafty stores. ;) My Joann's usually receives new resets way after other stors, so I'm surprised yours doesn't have it yet, being in a way more populated area and all!