Tim Tags 2007 Techniques and Stamps

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
mpizzazz

Tim Tags 2007 Techniques and Stamps

Post by mpizzazz »

Below is a list of the Techniques and Stamps used for the 2007 Tim Tags and a small reference photo from his blog. See below the list for the link to his blog with all the supplies and details. This is a quick reference to which tags use which techniques so it's easy to find them.
Tim Tags 2007
Tim Tags 2007
2007 Tags.jpg (70.2 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
Tag 1-Crackle paint and distress ink background, stamping, Santa stamp
Tag 2-Embossing with paint, distress ink/craft sheet background, painted ghost shapes, Snowman collage stamp
Tag 3-Multi-color embossing, Santa stamp
Tag 4-Make your own stamp pad, dimensional collage, stickles, Paramount collage stamp
Tag 5-Alcohol Ink background, ghost snowflakes and ribbon, Tree and Believe stamps
Tag 6-Making custom misters, masking, water spots on distress ink, Merry Christmas stamp
Tag 7-Distress enamel background, multi-colored stamping, Noel stamp
Tag 8-Creating weathered wood, Mistletoe and December stamps
Tag 9-Using grungeboard and creating hardware, Santa, Believe and Tree stamps
Tag 10-Painting over clear embossing on black cardstock, Snowman and Snowflakes stamps
Tag 11-Crackle paint and distress embossed collage wreath, Holly and Evergreen stamps
Tag 12-Fragments collage with stamped images and Glossy Accents, Paramount collage stamp

http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/1 ... tmas_2008/
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
scrappin nurse

Re: Tim Tags 2007 Techniques and Stamps

Post by scrappin nurse »

Thanks again! Great reference!
pamcook

Re: Tim Tags 2007 Techniques and Stamps

Post by pamcook »

I think the Noel and the Mistletoe tags were my favorite that year. I remember how much I learned that first year. I was scared to death that I couldn't "do" them! They all so pretty!
Pam Cook #48