ChrisR

Scott's Gift

Post by ChrisR »

I believe all elements are from a kit from www.scrapbookflair.com

Luanne

Re: Scott's Gift

Post by Luanne »

Chris,Man do you keep busy!

How do I get that background paper? love the blue with the circles.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Well, it is digipaper. It is from www.scrapbookflair.com. It is a free digikit called Sporty Stripes. They have a lot of really cool free digikits there.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Free??? I like Free!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

ScrapGirls has a daily newsletter with helpful tips, and there's a digi freebie every day. Sign up at http://www.scrapgirls.com

It's a nice site for freebies, but I just get tired of the style where they have a full 12x12 page with one tiny photo surrounded by swirls and digi goodies. I guess that's a good way to showcase a digi kit, but those people must not have any backlog of photos to scrap! (or they only take one photo a month) :roll:

Glad the eye-roll smiley is still available. I need him alot. :roll:
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

InkPattie wrote:ScrapGirls has a daily newsletter with helpful tips, and there's a digi freebie every day. Sign up at http://www.scrapgirls.com

It's a nice site for freebies, but I just get tired of the style where they have a full 12x12 page with one tiny photo surrounded by swirls and digi goodies. I guess that's a good way to showcase a digi kit, but those people must not have any backlog of photos to scrap! (or they only take one photo a month) :roll:

Glad the eye-roll smiley is still available. I need him alot. :roll:

That is why I stop participating at scrapbook flair. Not my style of scrappin', but I still download the free kits.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

you should post these sites under blogs & websites, so everyone can go get them, if they so like.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Fabu pages! Yes, yes, post the links under websites!
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Another beautiful LO Chris.
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Chris, that is so nice and bright, and what a little cutie that guy is! I have no yet gotten into digital, but you guys are tempting me, especially with the freebe websites...