My Spin Art Things

Show us what you've got!
dehlers43

My Spin Art Things

Post by dehlers43 »

Here are a few things using my spin art. The ornaments turned out OK but that melting pot was a pain in the tush....LOL
The backs of the ornaments have either bling or a stamp curly cue.
TFL
nancine

Re: My Spin Art Things

Post by nancine »

I see you are using your new bling :clap:
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

Yep - it don't mean a thing if it ain't got some bling......LOL
Monica

Post by Monica »

dehlers43 wrote:Yep - it don't mean a thing if it ain't got some bling......LOL
I think we sang that song in Jazz Choir! :giggle:

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Those turned out really cool! Now wondering if I can actually wait until Christmas for my Spin Art toy - Mom would probably kill me if I bought it now though, she has a hard time figuring out what to buy me lol!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Those are so cool! I need to break out my spin art thingy and give it a try.
dehlers43

Re: My Spin Art Things - updated

Post by dehlers43 »

Here's a tag I made today. I used my new Distress Stickles to do the outline, stamped and embossed the image, added some glitter, a bit of bling and used glossy accents on part.

In addtition, I finished 12 spin art ornaments but they are pretty much the same as the ones I posted the other day so I won't be posting them.

I tried to use that glue pad to stamp and then glitter images but it doesn't work worth a darn. I was a bit disappointed.....
Attachments
spintag1.jpg
spintag1.jpg (110.67 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Luly

Post by Luly »

Great work. Love these!
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Love them Diane
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

I decided to scan all of the ornaments together. I think they turned out rather pretty and I know they will add some sparkle to my tree this year. One thing I forgot to mention is the back sides all have something - bling, stamped image, glitter, etc. I ended up embossing with UTE. The embossing came out sort of mottled rather than entirely smooth. I could have add more UTE but I like the mottled effect - catches the light in an interesting way.
TFL!
Attachments
SpinOrn3.jpg
SpinOrn3.jpg (198.42 KiB) Viewed 3720 times
Connie Catlin

Post by Connie Catlin »

Diane, these are so pretty! What a good idea - would make nice gifts too - I have yet to buy the spinner - I've written down the name (Rose Art was Tricia's and you bought Imagine Nation, right?) and will try again. I thought that class was so fun.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Those turned out beautifully, Diane!! How many ornaments did you get per spin art paper?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

mpizzazz wrote:Those turned out beautifully, Diane!! How many ornaments did you get per spin art paper?
I got 8 ornaments out of one 8.5 x 11 sheet. The individual squares were 4.25 x 4.25.
And thanks!
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

Connie Catlin wrote:Diane, these are so pretty! What a good idea - would make nice gifts too - I have yet to buy the spinner - I've written down the name (Rose Art was Tricia's and you bought Imagine Nation, right?) and will try again. I thought that class was so fun.
Thanks Connie!
Yes I have the one from Imagine Nation.
ClareH

Post by ClareH »

Diane,
these are so cute! thanks for sharing. I haven't bought a spin art yet (but Mary has one and she live real close to me!) but I reall love them! thanks for the inspiration!~