The New Gallery

Show us what you've got!
paddlegal

The New Gallery

Post by paddlegal »

I'm surprised I haven't seen more of you posting your wonderful art items. :anyone: This gallery is terrific and I'm having so much fun looking at everyone's artwork and posting a few of my own. :creating: The first time uploading a photo was pretty easy once I took the time to really read the prompts.

Lets see more of your great stuff in there. In case you didn't see Admin's note yesterday...

http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... f=7&t=1547

Can you tell I'm excited about this. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Re: The New Gallery

Post by nancine »

I just found this this morning and think it is awesome :cool5:
I don't have alot of time to check it out too much this week, or add anything - but hopefully by next week my life will be back to normal...
whatever normal is :lol:

(We've been dealing finding a place to move my MIL into, she has Alzheimers and the BIL she lives with told us new years day that she had to be out "in a week"! But, a great place has been found, paperwork is done and move in can be Wed or Thurs this week :clap: )
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

uploaded some--which then led to organizing of my pics on my computer--eyes now bugging out of my head from staring at computer screen for WAY too long but love it :cool5:

(good luck Nancy)
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I created an album and put a few
things up to try out the process,
easy peasy once you get your album
created.
I'll add more as I get time.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I am determined to get everything that is due by January 31 done and THEN I can visit the gallery. If I get distracted I might have to bow out of something and then I'd be disappointed that I missed something and blah, blah, blah.......

Back to the art! :creating:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I was in the chat room when this started, but just finally downloaded one album of ATCs, tags, and altered art...will keep working on it as time goes by...love it and it's soooooo user friendly!!!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I was in the chat room too - and knew that I had all of my digi Disney stuff handy, so that's what I uploaded. I had some trouble at first, but that was only because I was going too fast and didn't bother reading the directions. DOH! But yeah, once I bothered actually reading the instructions, it wasn't too difficult.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

jfugina wrote: DOH! But yeah, once I bothered actually reading the instructions, it wasn't too difficult.
Blah Blah Blah
Instructions Who needs them :lol:
nancine

Post by nancine »

well, I didn't find the instructions... but I have an album now :cool5:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Sweet Nancy! I just hopped over there to see what was new, and there's TONS of stuff! Holy cow. I guess it's easier to put stuff there than attach it to a thread. LOL. I figure I'll still do both, just to draw attention to something current, but I really love being able to just surf through everything in the gallery. What a place to go for inspiration!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

Now this is what a Gallery should be like. Thanks Admin!