Christmas crafts

Keitha

Re: Christmas crafts

Post by Keitha »

Boot socks! I didn't know they made such things, although I shouldn't be surprised. I've seen boot cuffs; in fact have even knit myself a pair. But now I'm putting boot socks on my Christmas list, LOL.

Sue, I was just thinking of all the people who try Pinterest projects that turn out to be epic fails. But this one is definitely a winner!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Sue I am just dumbfounded by how adorable these all are. Your imagination and attention to details are wonderful and I have to agree with Pam about the success rate of using Pinterest. You really nailed these. The recipients will be thrilled.
FARLEY in Sacramento
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

great projects
and so cute
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Those are just adorable!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

First - Sue, those are just about the cutest things I've ever seen! And at first I thought you knitted or crocheted all of their attire, but I'm glad to hear that it's all socks, because that makes it somewhat possible for me to try. :-)
Keitha wrote:Boot socks! I didn't know they made such things, although I shouldn't be surprised. I've seen boot cuffs; in fact have even knit myself a pair. But now I'm putting boot socks on my Christmas list, LOL.

Sue, I was just thinking of all the people who try Pinterest projects that turn out to be epic fails. But this one is definitely a winner!
I had to laugh at this because my girl scout co-leader is exactly who you reminded me of. Whenever she calls, Rob declares that I'm about to receive an update from my friendly neighborhood Pinterest correspondent. She loves to call me and tell me about all of the adorable things she thinks we should make. I learned my lesson last year and told her not to call me until she'd attempted to make said cute thing herself. Then she can tell me all about it. So far, 100% of her personal attempts have been "epic fails".
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

How cute are they!!!

At first I was wondering if you had any socks left in
the sock drawer. LOL
Then I saw your note about Walmart.
You picked up a nice group of different
textures in the socks. I didn't know there
were that many out there.