Re: Tag for today

Post by gwendols »

Sweet!! I like it!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
jfugina

Re: Tag for today

Post by jfugina »

I'm not big on tags - but I really like that one! It immediately made me think of Jake and Lily. Lily is someone who was in Jake's Kindergarten and first grade class, and they've been stuck to each other like glue the whole time. After Lily's birthday party last summer, before we left, Lily called Jake over to give him a note, and the note said "Lily loves Jacob". Before Christmas, Jake asked Lily to marry him, and she wrote him a letter, that said "what are you THINKING???". I found it in his backpack. It's been hysterical. When they got their class assignments for second grade, I asked Jake if any of his friends were in the same class, and he was ecstatic to report that Lily was in his class again.

I already have a great relationship with Lily's parents (I see the mom regularly at Girl Scout leader meetings), and we joke about being in-laws someday. So when I saw that tag, my first thought was how adorable it would be as an embellishment on a layout with a photo of Jacob and Lily and their story. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO