Baking with Aunt Pat

ChrisR

Baking with Aunt Pat

Post by ChrisR »

DH's sister, Pat, is a marvelous baker. One day Nick saw a box of cake flour in our pantry. He started asking for cake, and was sooo disappointed to see only flour in the box. Aunt Pat heard this and came over to show him how the flour was used to make a cake. The fibers are from Club Scrap Retreat 2007 digikit. The rest is from free kits from www.scrapbookflair.com

Luanne

Re: Baking with Aunt Pat

Post by Luanne »

Wallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-E!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

I loved that movie. Suprised a bit by the underlying theme, but loved it. Hijack here: We took the girls, and emily squirmed the whole tim, eventhough she was held, and every two seconds Allison would start crying for wall-e or eva, or someone. I was convinced she was scarred for life after it, but walking out of the theatre she said "Mommy, I want wall-e to come live with us."
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I love that movie too! I cant wait to buy the dvd. I told hubby last night that I doubt I will be able to save it for the kids for Christmas. lol btw, technically, I get to buy it a day before y'all. Tuesday morning here is Monday night for the states. :mrgreen:

Cute layout. Way cool cake! He did a wonderful job with Pat's help!!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Waht a fun memory and a great layout. Wall-E is such a wonderful movie, isn't it? :)

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin