21 pages - Thanksgiving weekend challenge

Paula

Re: 21 pages - Thanksgiving weekend challenge

Post by Paula »

Julie—awesome job!! There are a lot of memories on those pages, and you must have smiled a few times as you finished the pages :happywave: Way to go!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

What a terrific job!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks again everyone! I thought to maybe get to a few more today, but it's like 65 degrees out, and I think we're going to clean out a storage unit we've been paying for for the last few years. We won't be able to park in our garage for a while, but hopefully that will serve as motivation purge some stuff and clean up our home garage to fit what we need to keep.

Yesterday I did manage to create about 8 empty pages and a couple of single photo layouts. Sometimes I like to just pull out some paper that makes me happy and make enough empty layouts until I run out of that paper. It was paper that I've had for at least 10 years, maybe longer. But it came from a slab that makes me happy every time I get it out.

This extended weekend was exactly what I needed to find a bit of a groove again. December always gets me in a bit of a funk (end of another year always makes me sad, and y'all know how I stress about all of the holiday shopping for my impossible-to-buy-for family), and I think time in my craft room the next few weeks will help me forget about the December-ness out there. LOL.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

I’m very impressed, you got a lot done and they all look super. The 4th of July pages really caught my eye!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

nancine wrote:I’m very impressed, you got a lot done and they all look super. The 4th of July pages really caught my eye!
Thanks! The two-pager is a Scrapbook Generation kit, and the single-pager was just the leftovers from that layout kit. I have a hard time with getting multiple embellishments to look right, so for that two-pager, I placed those stickers EXACTLY like they showed on the instructions. :lol:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

WTG Julie - it looks like the turkey took a sideline to your scrapping!! Great layouts
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Wow! Great job! They are all beautiful! I can't wait to unpack my stuff and start again. I miss it so.
Laurie
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina