Christmas 2016

pbp908

Christmas 2016

Post by pbp908 »

I've finally learned that not all of my photos need to be scrapped. Who am I kidding? Not all of my photos are in focus enough to be scrapped. :lol:

These are representative of our Christmas gift exchange this year. The boys were stunned to receive iPhone 7s. Maddie was stunned to NOT receive one. Bad grandma. :twisted: In my defense, she doesn't live with us anymore, and Adam does. He needs a phone so we can stay in touch with him, especially since he drives Miss Daisy to all of his appointments. If Maddie were still here, she would have been on the phone list, too.
Christmas2016L.jpg
Christmas2016L.jpg (233.51 KiB) Viewed 425 times
Christmas2016R.jpg
Christmas2016R.jpg (229.49 KiB) Viewed 425 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Re: Christmas 2016

Post by pamcook »

Great pages!
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

you've already scrapped Christmas photos and I haven't even looked at mine that I took... LOL

the pages are super.... I like that paper with the Christmas words on it... great way to use busy paper without it becoming overwhelming... I've got some paper similar to that and I keep putting it down because it would be "too much" for a background... but the strip is a perfect way to use it... thanks for the idea!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Nice job Pam! Maddie looks like "really"? I'm like Debi, I haven't even looked at mine yet! You are Johnny on the spot!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Wow, scrapped already! I don't think I even took any!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I never realized how much Maddie looks like her mom. I always saw how she resembled you before.

Debi - those papers are good for making layered embellishments as well. Like you, I could never see using them as full sheets but they're great for adding "texture" and color.

Marianne - don't feel bad. I was catching up on Shimelle's JYC videos and kept thinking, "Wait! Is it too late to get pictures of...?"
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

Great pages, captures the day! Poor Maddie :tomato:

I took some, they are still on the "big camera"! Haven't even looked.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Great pages Pam. I hope you journaled the story of Maddie not getting the phone, LOL. I think the only photos I got were Christmas morning before the boys were even up; certainly none at dinner as I meant to, and none of us opening gifts. I've gotten really lazy about taking family photos.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

mpizzazz wrote:Wow, scrapped already! I don't think I even took any!

That would be me Marianne. Plus I hardly took any photos of Bob's 70th birthday party! Shameful I know!
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

What she's holding she actually liked - it's River Song's journal (Monica knows what it is. ;) ) Her other favorite was a huge Tardis blanket, but I didn't get a good photo of her with it. She also received the 5" black lace heels she's been pining for and some clothes to go with them. Remember she's an inch taller than I am, so she's somewhere around 6"6" with the heels on, but she can rock them! So girly girl in a lot of ways. I hope she never feels like she has to wear flats like her grandmother did!
Pam P.

pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Great layouts Pam, and way to go for getting them done so soon!

5" heels...yikes. 'nuff said.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

5 inch heels, that hurts just typing it!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I could never wear them. Who am I trying to kid?? I hurt with 2" pumps. :-o
Pam P.

Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:What she's holding she actually liked - it's River Song's journal (Monica knows what it is. ;) ) Her other favorite was a huge Tardis blanket, but I didn't get a good photo of her with it. She also received the 5" black lace heels she's been pining for and some clothes to go with them. Remember she's an inch taller than I am, so she's somewhere around 6"6" with the heels on, but she can rock them! So girly girl in a lot of ways. I hope she never feels like she has to wear flats like her grandmother did!
Oh, how fun! I've seen it a few times and resisted buying thus far.... maybe I'll put it on the birthday list for next year. ;) And one can never go wrong with a TARDIS blanket!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Love this sketch you've used. Or designed. Perfect amount of patterned paper to get the message across. And fabulous for scrapping them sooner than 24 years.