Meeting Jack Sparrow

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
ChrisR

Meeting Jack Sparrow

Post by ChrisR »

The digipaper is from a Pirates scrappin' kit made by Disney; all of the embellishments, including the title, are by designer kellybells
troublesmom

Re: Meeting Jack Sparrow

Post by troublesmom »

Very nice Chris.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Paula

Post by Paula »

great layouts! I love Jack Sparrow
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

My DS would love that. His room is pirates and he had a pirate birthday. Great LO too.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Awesome! Did I read that right? Disney has a digi kit? Details, please! I've purchased most of their paper kits, but didn't realize they had anything digi that was official.

Great layout, BTW. Jake loved meeting Captain Jack too. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

jfugina wrote:Awesome! Did I read that right? Disney has a digi kit? Details, please! I've purchased most of their paper kits, but didn't realize they had anything digi that was official.

Great layout, BTW. Jake loved meeting Captain Jack too. :-)
Technically it isn't a digikit. It is designs in a pdf format that you are supposed to print out onto cardstock. I converted the .pdf files to .psd files. I don't know if it is available for purchase. It is a reward that is available through the DisneyMovieRewards program. When you buy a Disney movie, there are codes inside. You enter the codes for points which can be redeemed for prizes. So far I have gotten temp tattoos, the pirate scrap kit, princess scrap kit, and coupon for skinit (for my iTouch).
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

That certainly explains why I've never come across it in my searching. The best I've ever found is "inspired by" Disney stuff. Thanks for the info.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO