Meeting Princess 'Rella

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
n8tvtexan

Meeting Princess 'Rella

Post by n8tvtexan »

Papers are all Scrap In A Snap. Sticker was bought in a kit at Disney. Journaling reads:

When Cinderella II came out, Taylor started calling Cinderella "Princess Rella". The first time she saw Cinderella's Castle at WDW, she said it was "Princess Rella's Castle". When we stopped at Mickey's Toontown Fair, we waited in line for Cinderella and Suzy the Mouse. Cole told Cinderella, "My sister calls you Princess 'Rella." She said, "How sweet! Hello Princess Taylor. Happy Birthday!" Taylor was wearing her birthday button.
Suzy did a great job getting Taylor to laugh and smile. (just not in this picture) She pulled on my ear and Cole's cheek. She took Taylor's hand and had her pet her nose. Suzy reached behind my head to touch Taylor's face. She was so sweet.
Attachments
rella.jpg
rella.jpg (37.9 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
meeting rella.jpg
meeting rella.jpg (53.71 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Malleybean

Re: Meeting Princess 'Rella

Post by Malleybean »

It's cool how you cut out the autographs - much nicer than all that white paper!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thanks. I just couldnt deal with huge cream colored rectangles on my layouts. :lol: I think it brings more focus to them this way too.
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Will have to CASE the way you do the autographs on the pages. Cute layout!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

aawww Thanks! I'm honored you would CASE!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Michelle, all your WDW layouts are wonderful. The autographs are a great touch.

TFS
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:greenbounce: love it