Meeting Tinkerbell

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
jfugina

Meeting Tinkerbell

Post by jfugina »

Here's the other half of the fairy meeting from our recent trip. This is primarily CS digi - Gimme A Ring, with some Wheel and Sprocket green thrown in to help highlight Tink.
Attachments
DisPage50.jpg
DisPage50.jpg (99.08 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
DisPage51.jpg
DisPage51.jpg (111.73 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChrisR

Re: Meeting Tinkerbell

Post by ChrisR »

Looks like meeting Tink was a lot of fun. Nick has already asked to meet her next visit. I'll have to remember using some of the images from Gimme A Ring for that layout when the time comes. They match up well.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

LOL - yeah, I don't know if you've seen the new Tink movie, but she's kind of bossy and chatty, and she was quite the outgoing chatterbox when we met her too. The talk talk talk thing seemed somewhat fitting. :-)
Julie Fugina
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Looks like you son is in love!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

LOL Debbie - I hope Jen sees this - she said her boys would probably not be interested in meeting fairies, but I told her Jake sure didn't mind. ;)
Julie Fugina
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I love the picture of Tink holding Jakes head like that. So sweet - what another great layout. What do you think is the best age to take a child to Disneyland? I WILL Be the first to take Mason, but he's only 21 months old - I think it's still kind of early? Cathy:)
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

LOL, I took Nick when he was 6 months old and Scottie when he was 4 months old. I would say they started to really enjoy it around 18 months. We didn't do "commando" touring though. We took a long rest back at the room for nap time. We still do that most days even now.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I can't wait to get my photopass photos!

We met them too, and Allison insisted we come back later when Silvermist (I call her silverfish, and boy does it get ally rilled) was there. Long lines for that!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Very cool Chris - this Spring or Summer looks like Toon Town Time for me & Mason!
Cathy:)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Jake was 11 months old when we went last year, and he didn't get much out of it. Nicole was 2y 4m the first time we took her, and Jake was 2y 1m this time. He's totally into all of the characters, and the movies and the toys. 18 months is probably about the earliest he would have gotten anything out of it too. I'll warn you though - neither of my kids at 2 were real excited about any of the rides. The rides either terrified them, or put them to sleep. There was no in-between. LOL.
Julie Fugina
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

Julie...that is an awesome LO and will be an incredible memory for your children!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Oooo.... I love Tinkerbell and what a great layout! Is that Tink's signature scanned in? That's very cool! I need to learn how to do that.... (adding to PSE list of things to learn). Gimme a Ring goes great with your photos, and that splash of W&S green really highlights Tink.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks! And yes Monica - that was a scan out of the autograph book. I applied a bevel layer style to make the very thin lines stand out. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. :-)
Julie Fugina
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Great layout!!! I love how you did her sigi. One day I will learn all those snazzy things for digi.