I should be working on a swap but...

Save some $ Find out what works
paddlegal

I should be working on a swap but...

Post by paddlegal »

...I’m fooling around with some sparkly stuff. I am loving the Nuvo products. I just got the Nuvo Glimmer Paste in a luscious purple and had to try it. It’s a great glittery paste for using with stencils. You may recognize the leaf stencil from CS Comfort Zone. Quite possibly my favorite kit. The Glimmer Paste seems to dry fairly quickly. It’s a very thin layer and a little goes a long way. This photo doesn’t really show off the glitter but it’s gorgeous.

The second shiny stuff is the Nuvo Mousse. These are luscious metallics in dozens of colors. I’ve had it and two other colors for awhile but haven’t done much with them. So I tried it out on embossed navy card stock and used the copper mousse to liven it up. I just used my finger to swipe on the color to bring out this small basket weave pattern. (It’s from Cuttlebug called “oxford”) This may be another card for the October SSS kit series, LOL.

Just a little break to review these fun Nuvo products. Now back to my card swap....really....well, maybe.
Attachments
B11A1F0B-A78F-4CB5-90FB-FE6BFA58D309.jpeg
B11A1F0B-A78F-4CB5-90FB-FE6BFA58D309.jpeg (192.4 KiB) Viewed 178 times
614283C2-3042-4AA6-BE1E-E42627DA0C25.jpeg
614283C2-3042-4AA6-BE1E-E42627DA0C25.jpeg (191.1 KiB) Viewed 178 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
pat-czap

Re: I should be working on a swap but...

Post by pat-czap »

Looks great Farley.

I've seen these demonstrated on Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes in the past, and always thought they gave great results!

Thanks for sharing.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

These are gorgeous. I especially like the copper mousse with the navy blue. I already have Nuvo Drops on my "want" list, this may be something else that needs to be added.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have the gold paste but have never used it. (Jen McGuire’s fault)
My fingers are so sore from working on my swap cards but I’m still working on them. Maybe I can think of a way to use the gold on the cards? Hm...

That copper is the best. If they would have had copper on the shelf, I would have bought it instead.
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wow! I really like that top one and the glimmer!!! I may have to break down and buy some.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO