Alex cart. Now what?

Save some $ Find out what works
Monica

Re: Alex cart. Now what?

Post by Monica »

:lol: In that case, I can say the same thing for the West Coasters as far as having it here and not needing a thing! :tomato:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

mpizzazz wrote:
Debbie J wrote: Let's have ReCreate at my house next year and no one bring anything!.
That's a good idea! I've seen what is in those 8 Alex carts....and the rest of the room. :shock:
I know!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

um..Deb :shock:
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Yeah - I'm all for ReCreate in Wyoming where I've never been before!

Thanks Debbie, appreciate the visuals. So far I filled one drawer with oversize paper tablets and specialty papers. My cart will live under my table, so I just need to decide if it will hold stuff I'll access every time I scrap - which will put it on my working side of the table - or if it will hold less used things that means it will face the back side of the table. It's a toss-up between the Alex cart and a couple of embellishment carts being accessible without getting out of my chair, and that may determine what I ultimate use it for. Sadly I just don't have room for more than one unless I get rid of something else.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I know I wouldn't be able to afford flying out West.... but.... there are plenty of our members who might be able to gather for a more western located group crop. No reason there can't be two gatherings of PAO scrappers!! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com